Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 39

I have sent you no email. I don''t have your email address. Whatever your pathetic game is please keep it off these threads.

Apologies, by typing email, I actually meant a post on here, genuine mistake.

God Nigel cut some slack ffs.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I know we don''t do sorry''s on this thread and with a pick rate of around 55% I suppose 3 from 6 was a likely out come,

Gutted that Fulham took the lead and then missed a penalty - why didn''t they do that a few weeks ago? Brighton, probably think they have done the job (which I suppose they have) so have taken their foot off the gas.

Great to have a chance to pick the final 6 and thanks to all you pup;s for your selections.[/quote]
No we don''t do sorrys and you have no need for them anyway Drinks. You did as well as we did. No selection with more than one endorsement won. Of the 38 of us who picked 18 selected a winning team (47%) and there were 18 good picks from the 31 given (58%). We don''t win on weeks with stats this poor. You at least selected a winner and once again it was the most profitable pick of the weekend. I look forward to your turn next season buddy.

With two weeks to go Cosmic remains top of our PUPs league with Diesel Doris and Parma just one winner behind. Here''s that table showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

PUPWinsPicksWin%Profitability
Cosmic Twin353990%2.62
Diesel Doris343987%8.23
Parma ham''s gone mouldy343987%-0.31
Nutty Nigel333985%6.76
JB333985%6.52
Til1010323982%1.05
Norfolkbroadslim172181%-0.53
Mandie Moo212681%1.83
Kathy273479%1.72
Jamie Witherspoon151979%3.04
Swindoncanary263379%2.18
Chellecity303977%3.79
DDD293876%-4.65
Gregt293974%4.24
Graham Humphrey293974%1.6
Yankee293974%-1.78
Hoola Han Solo263574%-0.63
Purple Canary263574%-5.69
Statto28192673%-0.07
Lake District Canary273773%-0.34
Feedthewolf283972%-0.89
Leedscanary142070%-1.98
Diane273969%4.64
Lessingham Canary263868%-0.56
Van Wink243863%-5.69
Mr Angry243962%-3.83
AJ243962%-4
Hammond1612243962%-6.5
GMF162759%-4.31
Platonic203459%6.34
Anthony223858%-2.34
Snake Eyes203557%-2.71
The Great Drinkell223956%9.65
Hissing Sid223956%-5.14
Mr Apples203754%-1.87
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat142654%-8.04
I am a Banana152854%0.81
ZLF183551%-5.24

As I said earlier TGD once again had the most profitable pick with Carlisle at 1.2 which took him further ahead in the profitability league. Here''s that table showing those in profit who have picked in at least half the available weeks : -

PUPWinsPicksWin%Profitability
The Great Drinkell223956%9.65
Diesel Doris343987%8.23
Nutty Nigel333985%6.76
JB333985%6.52
Platonic203459%6.34
Woostercanary103033%6.3
Diane273969%4.64
Gregt293974%4.24
Hector Brockelbank132846%3.82
Chellecity303977%3.79
Jamie Witherspoon151979%3.04
Cosmic Twin353990%2.62
Swindoncanary263379%2.18
Mandie Moo212681%1.83
Kathy273479%1.72
Graham Humphrey293974%1.6
Til1010323982%1.05
I am a Banana152854%0.81
I had a plan which has gone wrong so I need a willing volunteer to do the Norwich picks for the QPR game.[:)]

Well ignored Eddie.

Why was I invited to do the Norwich picks? Just curious what prompted that invite, on here.

Because you started posting selections. Everybody who joins in is invited to do the Norwich picks. Now you ask I also lost a PUP because I invited you to do it. But I have to be fair and our benefactor likes to see posters join. Sometimes I get people from other threads to do the Norwich picks. Like with the "guess the gate" in January. Although why I''m bothering to answer this when you can''t be bothered to answer my question is beyond me. If you genuinely want to be part of Rays Funds you''ll take your little games off these threads. But if you just want to spoil this for everyone else I guess you''ll carry on. Either way that''s it from me.

Nigel, seriously what is your problem.

I suggested someone in response to your post, on topic.

Yes I typed email instead of a post which was a genuine error, for which I apologised, it''s there for all to see.

I''m not interested in spoiling this (or any other thread).

The question I have not answered I assume is the one why I suddenly started taking part, after years of ignoring it.

Whilst I don''t believe I need to justify my reasons, I will just say a change in my personal circumstances meant I was able to post more, and take a more active role on here. I apologize if that''s been inconvenient, and wasn''t allowed. I also sincerely apologise if you had to lose another pup to include me, but that was your call, not mine.

You asked earlier what would make others partake in the pups, but I don''t think you will like my answer, so will keep my counsel on that one.

Sorry, I forgot my pick this week. As a suggestion Nutty, maybe give the Norwich picks to multiple PUPs, maybe a quid each to spend for 10 posters? Just an idea of course. Well done on all your hard work for yet another season NN, keep it up mate (and of course all PUPs).

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]NN as suggestion, where''s Kev aka Leeds he would be e great person to finish the season on a high by picking the game bets.[/quote]
Kev''s a star isn''t he TGD. He''s a bit busy at the moment so has missed a few weeks. He still managed to get down for the 10 year PUPs meet at Easter. He did the Norwich picks for New Years Eve. 

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Sorry, I forgot my pick this week. As a suggestion Nutty, maybe give the Norwich picks to multiple PUPs, maybe a quid each to spend for 10 posters? Just an idea of course. Well done on all your hard work for yet another season NN, keep it up mate (and of course all PUPs).[/quote]
Thanks Hoola. I think that''s the basis of a brilliant idea.

Not many can say that they got it wrong this week but went up a place in the League table.  [:P]

[quote user="Greavsy"]Nigel, seriously what is your problem.

Yes I typed email instead of a post which was a genuine error, for which I apologised, it''s there for all to see.

The question I have not answered I assume is the one why I suddenly started taking part, after years of ignoring it.

Whilst I don''t believe I need to justify my reasons, I will just say a change in my personal circumstances meant I was able to post more, and take a more active role on here. I apologize if that''s been inconvenient, and wasn''t allowed. I also sincerely apologise if you had to lose another pup to include me, but that was your call, not mine.

You asked earlier what would make others partake in the pups, but I don''t think you will like my answer, so will keep my counsel on that one.[/quote]Nigel''s ''problem'' is that he spends many hours every week trying to organise this in order to raise lots of money for a good cause, in the memory of a brilliant poster who has sadly departed. You will notice that people have not got involved in your ''discussion'' with Nigel, as this thread is the one place on this board where we all try to stay free of ill feeling, name calling or negativity. May I suggest you either take part with a positive disposition, or not at all?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Not many can say that they got it wrong this week but went up a place in the League table.  [:P][/quote]
That''s not really fair. I went down a place with my wrong pick......
[;)]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Greavsy"]Nigel, seriously what is your problem.

You asked earlier what would make others partake in the pups, but I don''t think you will like my answer, so will keep my counsel on that one.[/quote]Nigel''s ''problem'' is that he spends many hours every week trying to organise this in order to raise lots of money for a good cause, in the memory of a brilliant poster who has sadly departed. You will notice that people have not got involved in your ''discussion'' with Nigel, as this thread is the one place on this board where we all try to stay free of ill feeling, name calling or negativity. May I suggest you either take part with a positive disposition, or not at all?[/quote]
Well said FTW.
Nutty, I would happily take part in a fragmented match pick - not that this guarantees any success but my self-nomination may encourage others to offer themselves and so push me aside.

Thanks Wooster. Hoola''s suggestion has guided me to a plan where hopefully loads of us can have a say in the QPR picks.