Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Movers and shakers week.

Do we still have this for season ticket seat moving? If so, does anyone know when and what''s involved?

Only downside is as most seats are taken you need someone to move in order to free up space to move yours, not so bad if you go on your own

Last deadline for renewal is this weekend, so by then, the club will know how many seats will be available and where. I''m hoping to get the seat next to mine for my son as its been empty all season but the club say it belongs to a season ticket holder - but won''t let me contact them directly. I''m hoping they haven''t renewed.

[quote user="Woodman"]Last deadline for renewal is this weekend, so by then, the club will know how many seats will be available and where. I''m hoping to get the seat next to mine for my son as its been empty all season but the club say it belongs to a season ticket holder - but won''t let me contact them directly. I''m hoping they haven''t renewed.[/quote]Thast happened to me, the seat was empty every week and the club wouldn''t let me use it. On the Boxing Day game someone was sitting in it, turned out his wfe bought it for him as a Christmas gift and gave it to him on Christmas Day!

barclayboys wrote the following post at 03/05/2017 4:05 PM:

Only downside is as most seats are taken you need someone to move in order to free up space to move yours, not so bad if you go on your own

Its always be reliant on others moving out, and whist the movers and shakers week, provided a concentrated period to do this, you could only chose from the available seats at that time, and as far as I am aware the club didn''t keep records of peoples wishes to swap, to pair together etc.

What I did find surprising was the fact that you can''t access a seating plan for the stadium unless there is a home game available and there are tickets available in the area you are looking at.