Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

Fifa on xbox live

Very off topic, and with the season coming to an end, I wondered if there was any other canaries that play on fifa17 on xbox live?

if so who fancies setting up a proper norwich fans fifa 17 club and seeing how we get on?

For you older folk this is a computer game being played on a games console via the internet xD

@Fenway Frank

Thanks for that last piece of information, do you know what a record player is ? 😉

Pogba is a record player ? Gareth Bale was a record player, RVW was our record player, who will be the next record player? ;-)

Nat King Cole on a radiogram.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]forget i even asked haha.. cant believe out of all these football fans no one has fifa 17 on xbox, nevermind[/quote]I can''t believe that you incorrectly assume everyone and their grandmothers wants to play an inferior game on a specific console, and then claim they''re not really football fans if they don''t...just wtf...

i take it you are trolling if not are you ok?

i was expecting a few people to potentially play the xbox, maybe this forum has attracted alot of the older generation.... "then claim they''re not really football fans" you are as bad as a politician talking tripe.

do you need a hand crossing the road?

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i was expecting a few people to

potentially play the xbox, maybe this forum has attracted alot of the

older generation.... "then claim they''re not really football fans" you

are as bad as a politician talking tripe. [/quote]A) Since when was age a problem, some of us ''older'' posters have probably been playing console/computer games from before most of the current ''youth'' were born, and in a number of cases are still pretty damn good at it.B) You''re the one that posted "can''t believe out of all these football fans no one has fifa 17 on xbox", as if there''s a guaranteed correlation between being a football fan and absolutely owning a football game on a console (which there isn''t).C) Even if people DO play xbox (rather than PC/PS), there''s zero guarantee they spend their time playing one specific game that you also doD) PES is still better than FIFA regardless of any of this, so I don''t blame people for NOT having it on XBOX, that''s actually the smart choice...

I have Fifa 17 on Xbox One. Interestingly I played another Norwich fan in Seasons mode online the other day. Trashed him 5-0!

Like a poster on the previous page, I only get once in a while, so I''ve got 16 but not 17.

I''d agree with Rocket League though, much more fun than Fifa!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i was expecting a few people to

potentially play the xbox, maybe this forum has attracted alot of the

older generation.... "then claim they''re not really football fans" you

are as bad as a politician talking tripe. [/quote]A) Since when was age a problem, some of us ''older'' posters have probably been playing console/computer games from before most of the current ''youth'' were born, and in a number of cases are still pretty damn good at it.B) You''re the one that posted "can''t believe out of all these football fans no one has fifa 17 on xbox", as if there''s a guaranteed correlation between being a football fan and absolutely owning a football game on a console (which there isn''t).C) Even if people DO play xbox (rather than PC/PS), there''s zero guarantee they spend their time playing one specific game that you also doD) PES is still better than FIFA regardless of any of this, so I don''t blame people for NOT having it on XBOX, that''s actually the smart choice...[/quote]

wow you really are boring, isnt it nap time at the old peoples home?

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]wow you really are boring, isnt it nap time at the old peoples home?[/quote]Wow, didn''t know I''d managed to retire at the grand age of 38, but then I guess anyone who isn''t part of your friends group at school must seem old to you...

chrisr1606 I play on PS4 to although admittedly not much but I''ve got the same name on psn (nat_canaries) so if you or anyone else wants to do a group for PS4 I''m game.

I used to be a Fifa player like you. Then I took a Rocket League to the knee.

:D

We built a home made PONG to play on a TV in 1979. Techies we were. It was a step up from jigsaws or Richard Scarry books.

We had our first Space Invader when a fly went into my ear.