Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Breaking News

NCFC are pleased to announce a sensational transfer coup. The club has agreed a deal with BBC television to loan Matt Jarvis to the Bristol based production Casualty to appear as a permanent patient in the programme next season.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]NCFC are pleased to announce a sensational transfer coup. The club has agreed a deal with BBC television to loan Matt Jarvis to the Bristol based production Casualty to appear as a permanent patient in the programme next season.[/quote]Comedy isn''t such an easy art after all is it Crafty?

We knew we were wasting money on an injury prone player but as usual NCFC went ahead and more money down the proverbial drain as with Naismith Mulumbo Andreau etc

We are not alone as the majority of clubs have passengers like Jarvis on their books.

It was poor recruiting which will cost the club a lot of money for minimal return.

A fully fit and up for it Jarvis is an asset but it seems we will rarely see this.

Nonsense signing and West Ham are laughing all the way to the bank.

How can people put in charge of so much money be so stupid?

It is fair enough venting spleens over this season, but we knew it a long time ago and I think our angst would be better turned into optimism for next season.

It''s been a terrible few seasons for Matt, and I hope he makes a full recovery and can finish his career well.

But from a Norwich perspective it was a dreadful signing. He was injured at the time, had suffered from injuries in the three seasons before, and has taken up a lot of finances that could''ve been used on other players

Well done Crafty, I think you''re just created the definitive "Tumbleweed" moment.

Given today''s glorious news about dumping deadwood I was surprised that there was no mention of Bed Blocker Jarvis being a ''casualty'' of Webber''s knife work. Perhaps Stuart might be offered the role of consultant Surgeon in the next series.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Given today''s glorious news about dumping deadwood I was surprised that there was no mention of Bed Blocker Jarvis being a ''casualty'' of Webber''s knife work. Perhaps Stuart might be offered the role of consultant Surgeon in the next series.[/quote]Sorry to heap more misery on you Crafty but Jarvis is under contract for another two seasons until May 2019.Today was about players out of contract at the end of this season. but no doubt some others will leave by mutual consent and have their contracts terminated of which we can only hope your mate Jarvis and add to him Andreu will be a couple of casualties of a further Webber cull.

No misery for me Tilly as I am perfectly aware that Bed Blocker is still under contract. My post was a reference to my earlier Casualty post hence my putting casualty in '''' and referring to Webber as a consultant surgeon.. Hopefully Jarvis will make a miracle recovery and we can give him away to the scum as a charity gift.

Said at the time it was a ludicrous idea to make him perm. Even more ridiculous we gave him a long contract considering he was even injured when we bloody signed him.

God Neil was awful.

£2.5m transfer fee plus wages.

At WHU he was rumoured to be on £45k a week.

2015 - 16 say 40k per week x 52 = £2.08m

if theres a 40% reduction in that for being in the Championship:

3 seasons at £1.2m per season = £3.6m

£2.5m + £5.6m + employers National Insurance contributions = £8.6m +

for how many appearances?

Will he become our most expensive player on £££''s per game basis??

Who on earth at NCFC agreed to sign a known injury prone player for three and half more years?

Shocking!!!

Money is wasted at NCFC.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]Who on earth at NCFC agreed to sign a known injury prone player for three and half more years?

Shocking!!!

Money is wasted at NCFC.[/quote]Nothing new there Tangy, it goes back years and years. Anyone remember Gerry Howshall?http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/forums/1192081/PrintPost.aspxWho''s fault was that? [;)][/quote]I blame whoever gave Lol Morgan the money to buy him Lapps. [:P]

Who the hell recommended him in the first place. Not Ricky the man Martin I hope

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 04/05/2017 6:40 PM:

I blame whoever gave Lol Morgan the money to buy him Lapps. Stick out tongue [:P]

That''s the spirit Tilly, blame the fans who donated the money. After all it can''t be to do with the club.

No doubt you''ll be one of the happy clappers chanting ''Delia,Delia give us a wave'' on Sunday in grateful thanks for us not getting relegated this season.

Just shows how little you know Crafty if you have me bracketed in the Delia can do no wrong brigade. As for chanting surely you know nobody does that in the City Stand as it is God''s waiting room ?