Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Fleetwood rumours

It appears one their board have told Rosler that once the playoffs are over you can go your own way.Their dreams are over it would seem.Maybe this is second hand news, I don''t know.

i would imagine any savvy club would hold on for a compensation package for their manager if he were in demand from another club, particularly one in a higher league with aspirations of their own promotion push funded by a critical final year of parachute payments.

Sorry don''t get your post Carrow89, why are their dreams over, they haven''t lost the play offs yet and could get promoted?

I think Fleetwood may get done by Bradford over two legs in the play off semis. We may not have to wait too long to find out if UR is coming.

Lol.

Another lonely day eh Carrow89?

I suppose the problem we have is that, much like buying a house, we''re waiting for the chain of managers in employment to start moving.

Possible that Lambert may be interested come the end of the season; although I suppose they say that you should never go back (again)! Either way, I hope all Canary fans are singing like songbirds come the end of the summer transfer window.

[quote user="Ian"]I suppose the problem we have is that, much like buying a house, we''re waiting for the chain of managers in employment to start moving.

Possible that Lambert may be interested come the end of the season; although I suppose they say that you should never go back (again)! Either way, I hope all Canary fans are singing like songbirds come the end of the summer transfer window.[/quote] To be honest, I don''t want to know about your house.

Let''s hope so Ian. Looking forward actually to this summer, far more than last year. In the season prediction thread I posted that the club seemed in transition and a mess at board level. Such a situation rarely brings results on the pitch. And so its proved ( though my prediction of 13th to 16th was not a good one). This time round hopefully we can build a better platform and not be in a position just somehow hoping some kind of weird inertia would takes back up.

Otbc

5 bedrooms and a huge garden. In your Dreams bud.

[quote user="Ian"]5 bedrooms and a huge garden. In your Dreams bud.[/quote]You won''t be so smug when my mate Stevie nicks your food, he''s partial to the odd big mac

I''d be incredibly disappointed if we''ve waited all this time effectively casting aside a quarter of the season for it just to be Rosler?

even so, if it is indeed Rosler who we wanted all this time then surely we could have got him at any moment since Neil was sacked whatever Fleetwood''s league situation?....surely we could have taken him at any moment without too much resistence?

Why go for a poor LUFC manager when the Monk is available and was fairly successful considering he had same chairman etc etc.

The local press are now reporting that Rosler wants to stay and finish the job and has asked the chairman of the board to ''give me just a little more time''.

[quote user="Tonymoroni"]I think our new mascot should be the Yellow & Green Manalishi with the two pronged crown[/quote]

Yes, I know the bloke-Albert Ross

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Oh daddy! Don''t stop.[/quote]It sounds like you make loving fun (in a kind of Suffolk way, that is).