Sign in to follow this  
Clint

EDP Fans

The article by Chris Reeve on the EDP main site states that his best years for Ruddy were ''the league one to premier league days''? What''s that again?

Ruddy didn''t play for us in league one and he was pretty ropey in his first season when we won to promotion from the Championship.

It annoys me that these supporters can get such information wrong in the first place but more so that no-one even bothers proof reading these articles.

[quote user="Clint"]

It annoys me that these supporters can get such information wrong in the first place but more so that no-one even bothers proof reading these articles.[/quote]Why don''t you do an article Clint, just so we can compare. You can even start a new thread with it so we can comment on it.......

If I did, do you know what Lappin, I''d make sure it was factually correct before going to print (or whatever the digital equivalent is).

It just annoys me that people in these positions are able to make such glaring errors.

I read the article and it looked as though it had been written by a 12 year old. Waffle with no substance so who puts Archant in touch with these non writers to give them column inches ?

It doesn''t annoy you!

You''re just bored, it''s some fuel for a conversation. If you were that annoyed you''d take it up with them.

No shame in wanting to talk to someone if you''re lonely......how are you really doing fella? What have you got planned for the week?

😊

I don''t know why Archant and BBC Norfolk insist on giving these amateur fanboys column inches and radio time, these guys think they are big time - they really aren''t.