Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Monk new Leeds deal?

Monk to be offered a 5 year deal at Leeds according to various sources, including this very website.he''d have been my first choice.Schteve is still available....Surely Webber wouldn''t.. would he?

What odds to complete the 5 years. Take it be lucky to see out year 1, 4 years compo well handy.

[quote user="pete"]What odds to complete the 5 years. Take it be lucky to see out year 1, 4 years compo well handy.[/quote]
I have a sneaky suspicion that this is just the scenario we were saved from thanks to the severance deal Ed Ballsup struck with Alex Neil last summer. Couldn''t be right though. Could it.....

If it was Monk we''d be doing a deal. According to Webber we''re after someone who''s season is still going i.e. In the playoffs or overseas

Why is Monk being put on a pedestal? I''m not sure he would work as a Head Coach anyhow, plus the new Leeds owner is dripping with dosh so if he wants Monk, he''ll get him.

There are better out there, in fact I rate Rossler as a better candidate for us. Webber has always said he has two names under consideration and I don''t think Monk was one of them.

Interesting times though.