Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

End of season dinner

Seen very little too, other than the non appearance of Kyle Lafferty that night as host of his table.

I went and there was nothing really new to report to be honest. Other than what is in the papers. Bassong made a really heartfelt speech along the same lines as his now released letter. I would note that Naismith wasn''t there either.

I do like how Steve Stone and Stuart Webber seem to get on really well, and it seems that this relationship will only help our club. It''s too early to say if this system will actually work, but everyone is certainly on board with it. It was a very relaxed atmosphere to be honest and it seemed a lot more relaxed than when Alex Neil was here. That''s just my view anyway.

[quote user="ZLF"]Seen very little too, other than the non appearance of Kyle Lafferty that night as host of his table.[/quote]
The guy is a complete and absolute c*nt, delighted to be shot of him.

Is this the same Kyle Lafferty who used to get a hero''s welcome when warming up and/or getting the occasional substitution appearance?

I know we''ve had some poor recent signings, but I think his is one of the worst in the history of the club.

Yeah, highlights some of our fanbase.

Boo Russell Martin and cheer Kyle Lafferty.

Go figure

Somewhere out there kids have the surname ''Lafferty'' printed on the back of their Norwich City shirts and that makes me sad.

Wes had a little dribble and got soup on his tie.Pritchard was on shots all night but Howson had the best shot.Ruddy dropped his gread roll and before he could pick it up Klose had kicked it away.Just before the players sat down to eat they had a huddle where Russell Martin told them to concentrate right up to cheese & biscuits.