Sign in to follow this  
Mervmeister

Marco Silva

Would be a top appointment if Hull do down. Had no real tools to

Work with and has kept them in touching distance. Can''t help but think he would get the best out of our players.

Maybe tad unrealistic, but would be mega chuffed.

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Are Hull and Watford (team he is linked with) really much bigger than us?[/quote]

Perhaps not, but they are in the Premier League, and we aren''t?

I imagine he''d have offers in multiple top divisions around the continent. If he''s managing in the Championship next season I can only see it being with Hull.

If we was to leave Hull then why would he join us. He will get a decent top flight job somewhere.

What like Sean Dyche, Rafa Benitez, Chris Hughton. Remind me what division those relegated prem manager ''losers'' will be in next year.

Well kind of Hugton.

Can''t judge managers on 1 job. Especially a job he''s only had a few months in

Not sure he''s the one for us. And just successfully relegated a side - not really what we''re after

Harsh to say Silva''s the reason for Hull''s relegation. They were bottom on 13 points after 20 matches when he came in. He''s helped them to 21 points in the 17 matches since.

Pick points up at that rate across the whole season and Hull would currently be on 45 points and well away from relegation. Just think if he''d had a summer to prepare the team too.

Either way, can''t see any situation in which he''ll be in charge of Norwich us next season.