Sign in to follow this  
Angry man

McClaren at Huddersfield?

Only in ''The Sun'', but they state that old Steve was watching their playoff game with a view to taking up a new role within the club.

Looks like it will be SW old job, or will it???.

Wasn''t it reported that he was there when we played Huddersfield, just as it was announced Webber was joining us?

If Huddersfield go up, they might want to keep the coach and McClaren might fancy overseeing the project rather than getting his hands so dirty. I think it wouldn''t be a bad coup for Huddersfield, but at this stage not sure I see them winning the play-offs

[quote user="Angry man"]Only in ''The Sun'', but they state that old Steve was watching their playoff game with a view to taking up a new role within the club.

Looks like it will be SW old job, or will it???.[/quote]I once saw him at a petrol station filling up a car, I should''ve written a piece for a newspaper drawing the conclusion that he was about to become an ESSO employee.

I rather hope that he does go there for 2 reasons:

1) It will mean he won''t be joining us

2) same as reason number 1

Not that I''ve got anything against him - in fact I''ve never been that close to him for that (and any speculation to the contrary is all a vicious rumour - also I wasn''t even there!) :-)

"I once saw him at a petrol station filling up a car, I should''ve written a piece for a newspaper drawing the conclusion that he was about to become an ESSO employee."

That would have fuelled speculation! Shell I get my coat?

Looks like this rumour is gaining pace now, could be good news if Wagner doesn''t want to work with him lol

[quote user="peter-plastic"]"I once saw him at a petrol station filling up a car, I should''ve written a piece for a newspaper drawing the conclusion that he was about to become an ESSO employee."

That would have fuelled speculation! Shell I get my coat?[/quote]It would also have fuelled his car (my coat is on the peg next to yours)