Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Replica Tops

I see they are on sale and was going to buy a couple. I love the black away kit. What''s nicer the home or away? Also sizing wise it says they run small. I wear a large here in the USA should I stick with a large? I weigh 170lbs 5''9. I could always lose a few lbs but don''t want it super tight. So Large or XL?

If you need an xl and your only 170lb, Christ knows what some of our Lardy supporters must be wearing xxxxxxxxxxxL , there won''t be enough room on the label;)

Buy several sizes above what you expect - the size labels bear little relation to reality! If you''re usually an XL, then the 4XL will probably be comfortable/slightly loose on you - seriously! I usually wear 2 or 3xl, bought the 4xl and it''s tight so exchanging it for the 7xl which is ridiculous but there you go!

I''m 6''2" and around 19st and the last shirt I got- the half-n-half jigsaw puzzle- was an XL for a pretty decent fit.

The ones I''ve tried on this year I was pushing at least a 2XL and my partner even had the temerity I might have to get a 3XL. The neck hole is particularly conservative this year also.