Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Paul Lambert

LOL, but I was thinking more of it being 2,000 years with no return as yet.

Mind you, didn''t I read something on the internet saying that the Messiah had actually returned a while back and is living in the East End of London ? 

Add walked out, left under a cloud, was generally abrasive (that annual dinner speech) and seemed to become quite unpopular with the hierarchy, as well as taking into account the fact that his support staff would not be acceptable.

There is a man who needs to re-build his reputation gradually.

His performances since leaving City have not been remotely anything but undistinguished and although there always seems to be mitigating factors his employers subsequent to Delia had a right to expect more.

Not so much the Messiah as the Billy Graham of the football world. All bullshine.

Thank''s PL, you were great, you had a fair wind at City and you used it brilliantly. I see no evidence whatsoever that you could repeat your feats on our club''s behalf.

It would be an interesting appointment, even tempting to some extent, but that''s all and it would be far too risky for such an important season in the club''s history.