Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Binner's ST sales

EADT says they are down 2,000 for this time last year and they have extended the '' Early Bird Discount " also saying total sales will be lucky to reach 10k . TWTD is full of messages of fans not renewing and there is now talk of a boycott of new shirt sales because of Marcus Evans being the shirt sponsor. Enjoyable reading !

We need to take a leaf out of their book. The clever marketing ploy of raising under 11 season tickets by 500%. It''s not as if the club has thousands upon thousands of empty seats to spare, is it?

Do they get another star on their shirts if they get to a certain number of season ticket sales???

They are really struggling if you read the article on the eadt.

Feel dirty now, off for a bath.

Who gives a toss about the scum don''t care if they have 1 idiot watching them

I''m surprised that they are struggling to reach 10, 000,

maybe they''ll give us more than 2000 when we play them next season to fill the place up?

Says it all, highlight of the season was their keeper having a great game against Newcastle, and not losing to us! ... just goes to show, no ,atter how bad things seem for us they could always be worse................ but we alreadynew that i suppose.

"An adult season ticket, purchased before the ‘early bird’ deadline (which was April 17), costs between £423 and £674"

My eyes actually started watering as I read that. Seriously? That is absolutely criminal, I can''t believe it but I''m feeling the slightest tinge of sympathy for the binners.

Oh well, long may it continue!

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]"An adult season ticket, purchased before the ‘early bird’ deadline (which was April 17), costs between £423 and £674"

My eyes actually started watering as I read that. Seriously? That is absolutely criminal, I can''t believe it but I''m feeling the slightest tinge of sympathy for the binners.

Oh well, long may it continue![/quote]Keep taking the tablets Horse Renoir, I promise it will soon pass, and you''ll be back to your normal self.[;)]

But, as they keep telling us, they''re a massive club with a great history.... so surely it''s only right they pay "big club" prices???

It would be interesting to know whether we had more ST holders bail out then them. If the claims on here are to be believed it will be close.

I think they should now look at closing one of their stands. Gates of around 12,000 or less (actually turn up) won''t warrant all stands, facilities, stewards etc. They should come to terms with the real size of their club now and adjust accordingly.

I notice that there is another outbreak of the "Norwich" factor on TWTD.

A thread about Marley Watkins, some fantasy about the Lincoln management team being appointed by us and a weak second hand joke about us putting seven goals past Wednesday all in the top dozen postings.

I don''t know why some of them don''t start supporting City as they seem to spend more time concerned with us than their own club. That is when they are not anxiously counting season ticket sales at the Portaloo.

(And for any clever dicks lurking this posting refers to their fans and not their club. So no irony involved.)

Should probably enquire a ground share with Colchester. Be nice to see them try to fill that stadium first. Baby steps Binners. Baby steps

[quote user="capricorn1"]But, as they keep telling us, they''re a massive club with a great history.... so surely it''s only right they pay "big club" prices???[/quote]

they are tuned into the History channel

[quote user="Mike "]Notice we have not announced our season ticket sales yet....[/quote]

Yes we have was around 20,000 at the first disc price offer, think it''ll be capped at 22,000 again by August