Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Huddersfield

So maybe another week now if he''s coming as they won playoffs hope he isn''t though

I am struggling to think of a more over hyped champ striker than Rhodes.

Very pleased Huddersfield made the final, they do play a great style of football and hope they shine at wembley - although I have a feeling that Stam will out tactic them on a one off game.

As for Wagner, I suspect he will end up at a good bundesliga club come the start of next season, potentially even if huddersfield get promoted.

I thought Rhodes looked very ordinary when he came on last night. Strange decision to take off Fletcher, who I thought was having a decent game and took his goal well.

if i was wagner i would stay at huddersfield he has got the team set up to play as he wanted and one or two new players if they do not go up will be strong next season

why would you come here i imagine huddersfield have more money than us with their owner worth 350 million plus !!!

sad thing to say i know but without the yellow specs on huddersfield look a better option than us !

I''m reasonably confident that it isn''t Wagner - based upon what has been agreed.Re you point norfolkngood, the amazing thing is that a fortune of £350 million isn''t really enough nowadays, when you have championship  players like McCormack (sp?) costing £20million+ with wages. I know it''s different to us "ordinary folk", but would you want to risk nearly 10% of your life''s work on a temperamental player with a high sense of entitlement (btw - not aimed directly at McCormack but potentially lots of other "top players.")

Point taken Badger point i was trying to make is Huddersfield have a owner with 350 mil and we have with approx 30 mil

Wagner already has a team working well settled and that might go up if not they will be strong

we have a misjointed team with a owner that has approx 10th of their wealth

but i also think it is the mystery Manger in the bundesliga that will be here and not wagner

By all accounts Rhodes has been on our radar before. All I can say is phew, bullet dodged. What a flouncy coward. Imagine the clubs record signing striker refusing to take a pen! I reckon Jerome, for example, would take one with one leg if he could in any given situation.

Don''t care how many tap ins he scores against rubbish Championship sides, Rhodes is sh1te!

I wouldn''t want Wagner ! Since Webber left Huddersfield, they have been sh*te , wasn''t that the first win in about 5 games ?

Didn''t take much for things to go south , looking at the teams in the playoffs it just shows what a wasted season and missed opportunity Ncfc have just had .

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]I wouldn''t want Wagner ! Since Webber left Huddersfield, they have been sh*te , wasn''t that the first win in about 5 games ?

Didn''t take much for things to go south , looking at the teams in the playoffs it just shows what a wasted season and missed opportunity Ncfc have just had .[/quote]

Yeah, theyve been absolutely sh*te. I mean, what an awful end to the season to have to play at Wembley.  Must be a real drag having a manager that gets them to a play off final.  [:(]