Sign in to follow this  
Countryside Canary

Connor McGrandles

Good luck to the lad.  Has some talent and made a good comeback after a horrible injury. A good club to go to that will hopefully give him the first team action he needs to boost his career after his long spell out.

As LDC said promising before his injury, looked a long way off first team football from what I saw at Dev games though.

boy clearly has talent but struggling to recover form after his serious injury. I do wonder if we weren''t so over stocked with decent attacking midfielders, esp emerging talent such as maddison and middleton whether he would have been released.

Decent punt by Adams and Holt that didnt come off - I wish him well, just as I do the other departees.

If we were smart, we would have included a buy back clause, MK were sad to lose the Murph when his loan ended, wish him luck and good fortune after a potentially career ending Injury.

McGrandles was out of contract, Norwich aren''t involved in the transfer in anyway so can''t ask for a buy-back clause. (Not that such things actually exist in English Football due to the FA third party ownership rules).