Sign in to follow this  
Hackney Canary

Psst... new coach info

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]There was a gentleman on Twitter who said he spoke to Ed Balls at a book signing yesterday.

Apparently they have all but appointed and are now just sorting all the final contract details out with the manager''s club.

To me this definitely rules out Wagner. It could still be Jens Keller who despite not having finished the season his Union Berlin team can''t get promoted as they sit 6 points off the play off position with one game to go.

I still suspect Rosler though, as the much publicised talks he was having with Fleetwood haven''t apparently resulted in him committing to the club for another season.[/quote]Indeed. And  since their chances of going up effectively ended on May 8, when they lost to their main rivals, and ended mathematically a week later we could have been in a position to interview him once or twice.As to the argument from some posters that they want a manager who knows the division they are missing the point - we in effect that in Webber. That is one of the advantages of the new system and chain of command. Not only has Webber already shown he is in part the manager by deciding what players to let go, and by extension whch are staying; if the reports about Marley Watkins are true then he is also deciding which players to bring in.

I was at the same Ed Balls book signing and asked about the new coach (UEA last night). He told me that news is "imminent, no nearly imminent!"I took it to mean that they''ve decided and are awaiting the correct time to announce it.

Rosler has been here at least once anybody been on Airport duty ?

or did they sneak the German coach in through sea palling at the dead of night in a rubber dinghy ?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Rosler has been here at least once anybody been on Airport duty ?

or did they sneak the German coach in through sea palling at the dead of night in a rubber dinghy ?[/quote]

So you''re saying it''s Rosler? ;)

I can well believe Rosler was the other guy on the interview list, but I''m expecting a German league manager to be appointed.

Maybe nobody knows what Keller looks like, norfolk. 2nd division German football isn''t massively popular.

well i heard it was a German to be appointed for sure

Rosler has been down for talks thats 100 %

i was told its going to between Rosler / unknown German manager working in bundesliga what Div not told

his name not told either

I can also say that two ex players who contracts have just run out think its Rosler

Ich bin der neue Cheftrainer, und mein erster Job ist, Kyle Lafferty zurückzubringen.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Is anybody keeping tabs on the continental meats section down at ASDA?

Apples[/quote]

Bratwurst is on special offer!It''s a sign.

Re Ed balls book signing, you''ll be able to pick them up in a Charity shop for 50 pence when all the recipients receive it as a gift they don''t want.

Must be about as interesting as the Wayne Rooney book

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]If it''s gonna be a German, I hope it''s one that speaks good English ! [/quote]

When the Liverpool Manager gets interviewed after the games it looks like he''s either swallowed a bottle of mouthwash or he''s got his wife''s teeth in by mistake

PS Don''t mention the war

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]If it''s gonna be a German, I hope it''s one that speaks good English ! [/quote]

Im happy to act as his interpreter and also cook a mean Bratwurst & Sauerkraut lol

Now then. Where are we with this? I don''t like to bump my own thread, but I''ve seen a lot of people on Twitter suggesting Rosler is in pole position. Where''s that coming from? Any info? All I can do is restate the information I''ve been given - which is from someone who should know, unless they were pulling my plonker - and that is that our guy is employed at a club outside the UK.

[quote user="Morgan"]How embarrassing daly. You must be like 100 years old or something.

P.s it''s Jurgen Klopp[/quote]I''ve heard that it is actually his brother, Klipeety, though I have sneaking feeling that it is the other German chap Jens. I hope so.

[quote user="They call me the Chihauhau"]WHat a sexist bunch you are not a single mention of a female coach I would go for Michele keegan[/quote]Image resultI agree as i am sure this appointment would go down well.

There''s no hope for you Tilly & Waveney lol

I still think it''s Rosler and the deal was done weeks ago but im only guessing like everyone else

Morgan

Get back to your PlayStation or Xbox or Homework

You''re much too young to remember the German quote from Basil Fawlty

Daly me ''ol fruit, of course I remember the quote from Fawlty Towers, just a bit yawnsome because of the German link.

Thanks for the advice but I much like to bury my head in a classic Vonnegut or harass old buggers like you on football forums!

Toot toot what?!!

[quote user="hogesar"]Ich bin der neue Cheftrainer, und mein erster Job ist, Kyle Lafferty zurückzubringen.[/quote]

Sehr gut! Und Nummer zwei, ich muss meine neue Verteidigung um Herr Martin bauen. Alles klar!

Nein dank nach Lafferty, würde mich eher auf 3 neue Verteidiger konzentrieren

Danke schön

Morgan

Sorry thought you were still at school, sure I saw a remark regarding your age when you first joined the forum

PS Doubt with all the sex I have that I will reach 100