Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Who'd you prefer - Wagner, Monk or Rosler

[quote user="Mason 47"]For me, assuming Webber would want Wagner is the same as assuming that a surgeon would use the same procedure to fix a broken leg as he would a burst appendix.

I think Rosler is the ''safe'' option in all of this- a decent manager who is comfortable in the system- but have a feeling we''re waiting on an as yet unknown, more daring target.[/quote]

I think the first choice will be someone working the German leagues, with Rosler as the Plan B. Wouldn''t be surprised if the first choice isn''t currently a head coach, since Wagner came from managing the reserve team.

I''m interested in knowing a bit more about the falling out between Webber and Wagner. Deep down, I think most people have been thinking that Webber was waiting for Huddersfield''s season to end, so that we could approach Wagner, but if they have fallen out, I''d assume he wouldn''t want to come - in the same way as Lambert and McNally fell out.

Woodman - Havent heard of any falling out between Webber & Wagner other than disappointment that he left which is a good sign isnt it?

Just seen Huddersfield finished with a goal difference of minus 2.

1. I thought they were a free flowing attacking team, so how did they end up with a minus goal difference?

2. Our biggest problem is defence. Do we want somebody who can build us from the back, or somebody who may leave us open by being too forward thinking?

Well if it''s to be Wagner it won''t be next week - Huddersfield win playoff semi on penalties!

Thought Webber said in one of his first interviews that it wont be Wagner?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Just seen Huddersfield finished with a goal difference of minus 2.

1. I thought they were a free flowing attacking team, so how did they end up with a minus goal difference?

2. Our biggest problem is defence. Do we want somebody who can build us from the back, or somebody who may leave us open by being too forward thinking?[/quote]You mean like the free flowing attacking football we played under Walker that got us 3rd in the prem with a negative goal difference?I''d certainly be more than happy to welcome that brand of football back to Carrow Road to be honest!

[quote user="Diane"]Woodman - Havent heard of any falling out between Webber & Wagner other than disappointment that he left which is a good sign isnt it?[/quote]

Don''t know Di, was just referring to Bethnal''s comment at the top of p4 of this thread??

[quote user="Woodman"][quote user="Diane"]Woodman - Havent heard of any falling out between Webber & Wagner other than disappointment that he left which is a good sign isnt it?[/quote] Don''t know Di, was just referring to Bethnal''s comment at the top of p4 of this thread??[/quote]

Yes, that''s the only time I''ve heard of any falling out between them.

Isn''t the concern with Rosler that he didn''t do at all well with Wigan when they had parachute payments but no other source of finance, i.e. exactly what he''d be facing here ?