Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

From Rumours site:

Nigel Worthington has the backing of the Board, but they are not totally convinced he can pull things round and lift the club back up the table.. So they have approached Grahame Taylor to come in and oversee team coaching and tatics..as Director of Football with certain involvement

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[quote]From Rumours site: Nigel Worthington has the backing of the Board, but they are not totally convinced he can pull things round and lift the club back up the table.. So they have approached Grahame Ta...[/quote]

I was about to post tghe same things but knew what you post was about before I even opened it.

Top title bar vic

Talk about dumb and dumber... and another long ball merchant, the joke would then be on us - no thanks.

OTBC

i just submitted a retaliation rumour - doubt itll get posted tho.... so thought id post it here so its not lost for ever as a friend of a friend says thos is 10000000000% true....

"joe royle has recently been looking out for a new striker - adam proudlock will sign but royle doesnt really want him, hes just available - instead, ipswich will be bidding for ronaldinho in a january in an effort to bankrupt themselves further and finally fold the club as the board have realised there is a much better club up the road in norfolk - norwich will however resist any takeover bid on the basis that the former ipswich board dont actually have a clue about football.....or business.....or well, anything really."

[quote]i just submitted a retaliation rumour - doubt itll get posted tho.... so thought id post it here so its not lost for ever as a friend of a friend says thos is 10000000000% true.... "joe royle has r...[/quote]

Good post Tom Blazak, good laugh!