Sign in to follow this  
Feel The Force

Terrible pinkun article this morning

What an awful piece by Chris Lakey this morning. Saying that no ''Johnny Foreigner'' has been manager and that ''The times are certainly a’ changing at Carrow Road'' now that we also have a German born player. Blimey Chris, it''s 2017 and we have a very diverse squad of players from all over the world! Also, Daniel Farke will most probably have ''Head Coach'' on his door not ''Coach''. Someone needs to give these reporters a holiday until there''s actually something to report on.

@FTF I don''t think Lakey is being literal, I think it''s a swipe at an aspect of our moany fan base that seek to critique any hint at change in the wings, especially anything of an overseas nature.

I''m also not enjoying this Top 100 series either. There''s very little depth to each article and rarely clues as to what the players have been up to. Perhaps I''m just too nosey, but this was a good idea that has gone off half cock in my view.

Should have been a Top 10 100 appearances. But it''s downtime at Archant Towers, how many more Daniel Farke articles can they squeeze out I wonder?!

[quote user="Feel The Force"]What an awful piece by Chris Lakey this morning. Saying that no ''Johnny Foreigner'' has been manager and that ''The times are certainly a’ changing at Carrow Road'' now that we also have a German born player. Blimey Chris, it''s 2017 and we have a very diverse squad of players from all over the world! Also, Daniel Farke will most probably have ''Head Coach'' on his door not ''Coach''. Someone needs to give these reporters a holiday until there''s actually something to report on.[/quote]
[Y] Cringeworthy to say the least