Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

A few feathers ruffled on TWTD

Yes. Complete childish nonsense.

The grapes continue to grow sour in deepest Suffolk.

Still it takes their mind off thoughts of another season with McCarthy in charge, of boring hoof-ball played by freebies, cast offs and loanees and the inevitable relegation struggle that looms ominously.

They picked up on the "history" word used by DF straight away as you''d expect, the first seven letters of their alphabet being H-I-S-T-O-R-Y.

Farke was clearly referring to recent success not a trophy or two picked up in the Dark Ages. Was he even born when Ramsey won the now de-funct First Division in the days of black and white television?

If I was them I''d be more worried about their financial savour who seems intent on their bankruptcy and demise while he continues to line his pocket...

And, who can forget that great moment in their history in 2003 when they went into administration, and financially screwed the Red Cross and local suppliers...

They do tend to have 2 or 3 threads about us going at any one time judging by the links posted on here of TWTD.

If they enjoy talking about us leave them to it, they''re pretty irrelevant as far as i''m concerned.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]History is what they will be soon enough ![/quote]I wish..............

When he talked history, he was making reference to our cup games in Germany which certainly made history.

Still, every season that the binners remain in the championship sets a new record for longest serving team. That''s ambition right there!

A lot of them are now favouring Monk to replace McCarthy irrespective of the fact that he is clearly out of their league because of financial restraints, declining support and recent history as well as set up and potential as you state.

Very deluded even after a record number of consecutive seasons in the Championship.

I note that Gary Monk is, in fact, now one of the favourites for the ''Boro job, a different world from the Portman Road shambles.