Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Webber and Manager were at Dunston Hall today !

I''m sure the pair weren''t sitting openly in the bar having a chat, it would almost certainly have been held in a private room. Most hotels would have a degree of privacy by staff and it''s likely that Webber and A.N Other didn''t enter the building together.

This is information that although not "spilling the beans" is of interest to a fair few posters and I for one would prefer to know this. so Thanks Norfolk.

A very respected poster is NorfolknGood, he''s under contract to the pinkun and there''s no 12 month option, sorry Fenway Frank ha ha

My friends at Fleetwood tell me Rosler was at the training ground until 3.30pm yesterday - so presumably it wasn''t him at Dunston Hll.

Just in the spirit of this board Wooster, and whilst I don''t doubt your friends integrity, are they associated to Fleetwood atall?

Camped outside the training ground monitoring movements?

Did he not sneak out the back door?

A body double perhaps?

If it is Fleetwood, it has to be fishy.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Just in the spirit of this board Wooster, and whilst I don''t doubt your friends integrity, are they associated to Fleetwood atall?

Camped outside the training ground monitoring movements?

Did he not sneak out the back door?

A body double perhaps?[/quote]
I have worked for the owner and remain good friends with folk who are involved in both his business and the club - over the last few weeks they have been commenting on the press rumours linking Rosler to Norwich.  I passed on the forum''s rumour and they''ve just asked the question of folk who were at the training ground.

A comprehensive reply to my tongue in cheek, possibly frivolous question Wooster, and I thank you for you detail.

Time will tell who gets appointed to the hot seat.

Greavsy "Is anyone allowed on there, or is it invite only?"

Sorry Greavsy, stirring n0bheads aren''t allowed which rules you out

So Wooster, this is an ideal opportunity for you to fill us in about Rosler at Fleetwood, then. Your friends must have shared their opinions with you.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Greavsy "Is anyone allowed on there, or is it invite only?"

Sorry Greavsy, stirring n0bheads aren''t allowed which rules you out[/quote]It seems to be a place where hardly anyone goes. Maybe they need to broaden out a bit and embrace people with different views, rather than give the impression it is there just for a select few. No-one wants to be in a claustrophobic room with a few people where they feel they have to say the right things all the time or be scolded.   No-one wants to be abused either, which is why this place has improved immeasurably over the last few weeks, with the odd exception of a poster who still likes to be unpleasant.  Would you get away with your above post in the other place? I rest my case.

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 11/05/2017 12:46 PM:

Greavsy "Is anyone allowed on there, or is it invite only?"

Sorry Greavsy, stirring n0bheads aren''t allowed which rules you out

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 11/05/2017 9:08 AM:

Norfolkngood, you are more than welcome on the "other " site where you can have sensible conversations and threads aren''t derailed by attention seekers acting like kids.

Nice mature response Fenway!

For the record I have no intention of joining the other site as you politely call it, you get quicker responses in the royal mail post than on there.

Does make me smile when people feel the need to post/be members of both.

Pointless OP.For starters we are after a Coach not a manager so I have been told many a time.Not being unable to state a name or even initials is no more than what has already been said by Webber.Breaking news; NCFC will appoint a coach before the end of the month but I am unable to say who......

[quote user="dibbler"]Pointless OP.For starters we are after a Coach not a manager so I have been told many a time.Not being unable to state a name or even initials is no more than what has already been said by Webber.Breaking news; NCFC will appoint a coach before the end of the month but I am unable to say who......[/quote]I don''t think so. We are by all accounts after someone who will be called the head coach but will have many of the responsibilities of a traditional manager and will almost certainly have at least one first-team coach working under them. This head coach is more likely either to be someone who is working as a manager in the UK (such as Rosler or Monk) or as a head coach in continental Europe than someone working just as a first-team coach in the UK.

It''s all too complicated for me Purple.

I thought I was being a bit thick, or at the very least had not paid attention at vital moments but apparently Arsene Wenger doesn''t know what it all involves either.

Will they all know their roles or will it be a case of ''too many cooks'' (including Delia of course?)

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]It''s all too complicated for me Purple.

I thought I was being a bit thick, or at the very least had not paid attention at vital moments but apparently Arsene Wenger doesn''t know what it all involves either.

Will they all know their roles or will it be a case of ''too many cooks'' (including Delia of course?)[/quote]I think poor old Wenger just doesn''t want to understand...

[quote user="peter-plastic"]So Wooster, this is an ideal opportunity for you to fill us in about Rosler at Fleetwood, then. Your friends must have shared their opinions with you.[/quote]
PP,
They really rate UR at Fleetwood and would like to keep him but understand that he''ll go if a bigger club comes in for him.  His home is in the NW and he has a son at Man City (I think), so presumably a club in that area would be preferable.
He prefers the Head Coach role to a typical manager post unlike his predecessor, Alexander.  His work with the first team squad didn''t deliver immediate results, more a slow burn.
The failure in both legs of the play-off has surprised the folk I know.  They hadn''t expected to be in the play-offs for most of the season but, having made it, they''re disappointed the team didn''t make more of the opportunity.
The BBC put the following up on its website yesterday.

Fleetwood Town manager Uwe Rosler expects discussions with the club about his contract this summer.

The 48-year-old former Manchester City striker led the Cod Army to the League One play-offs this season, only to then lose to Bradford City.

Rosler joined Fleetwood at the start of the season on a two-year deal and has been linked with a move to Norwich.

"It is a clear message, I have one year more on my contract and I''m sure the club will talk to me," he said.

"Then we see what happens. I''m planning and you can ask [technical director] Gretar Steinsson that we''ve already been planning and putting things in place.

"The last two weeks I''ve been so focused on the play-offs but now I''ll take two days off and then we''ll send the players on holiday."

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]Greavsy "Is anyone allowed on there, or is it invite only?"

Sorry Greavsy, stirring n0bheads aren''t allowed which rules you out[/quote]It seems to be a place where hardly anyone goes. Maybe they need to broaden out a bit and embrace people with different views, rather than give the impression it is there just for a select few. No-one wants to be in a claustrophobic room with a few people where they feel they have to say the right things all the time or be scolded.   No-one wants to be abused either, which is why this place has improved immeasurably over the last few weeks, with the odd exception of a poster who still likes to be unpleasant.  Would you get away with your above post in the other place? I rest my case. [/quote]Makes you wonder how Theresa May ever got a Cabinet together.......

Or being accused of being a ''stirring n0bhead''

Still at least it wasn''t a moron, you know happens if you say that, allegedly.

Greavsy wrote the following post at 2017-05-11 2:11 AM:

Just catching up some threads on here, and wish to vouch for Norfolk''s authenticity.

There are loads of people on here who post the old I know something you don''t and it turns out to be bull, Norfolk has a proven track record, and doesn''t deserve some of the comments he has received on here tonight.

Believe the poster or not, that is everyone''s right, but no need for personal put downs, when they are only trying to help.

What bit are we supposed to believe as the only person mentioned was Webber, and the hotel! For all he knows whoever it was Webber was talking too could have been there simply playing golf on one of their two competition courses believe it or not!!!

course they were.. course they were... :)because the club wouldn''t meet in a location half way between Fleetwood and Norwich to do business...they''d instead do it just off the ring road in a public location for everyone to see..."Uwe is in the building...""he''s signing tomorrow..."

Not on the other site Fenway, you obviously prefer that one, which you are entitled to do.

Or you prefer not to have to wait at least 3 days for a response to your posts?

Syteanric wrote the following post at 11/05/2017 6:26 PM:

course they were.. course they were... :)

because the club wouldn''t meet in a location half way between Fleetwood and Norwich to do business...

they''d instead do it just off the ring road in a public location for everyone to see...

Whilst I''ve never been interviewed for a football manager/coach job, I''ve never known an interview where the prospective employer meets the applicant half way!