Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Webber and Manager were at Dunston Hall today !

[quote user="Greavsy"]Just catching up some threads on here, and wish to vouch for Norfolk''s authenticity.

There are loads of people on here who post the old I know something you don''t and it turns out to be bull, Norfolk has a proven track record, and doesn''t deserve some of the comments he has received on here tonight.

Believe the poster or not, that is everyone''s right, but no need for personal put downs, when they are only trying to help.[/quote]  I don''t see any personal put downs. just questioning the authenticity and worth of the claim.

Two people on here have touched for Norfolk, including myself.

Norfolk has posted in good faith, in my opinion and been vilified for coding so.

I think even if Delia or Webber themselves were to post on here, someone would ask for their source!

I may be missing something here, but just because a meeting may have taken place means nothing other than that a candidate has been spoken to and that other candidates will also visit and be spoken to.  If anyone is reading anything more into today, then imo, they are jumping the gun.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Two people on here have touched for Norfolk, including myself.

Norfolk has posted in good faith, in my opinion and been vilified for coding so.

I think even if Delia or Webber themselves were to post on here, someone would ask for their source![/quote]Villified, where ?

Good point LDC, and quite correct.

I''m sure there will be / have been others spoken to, that we may or may not find out about in due course.

Nice to hear that things are progressing though.

😳😳😳😳 oops.

Note to self - check auto correct before submitting.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Who would you prefer OldRobert???[/quote]Probably Monk, but''s that''s at a push.  Not overwhelmed by any of the names tbh.

Fair comment, there isn''t an abundance of available (or attainable) managers at our level.

Frustrating isn''t it.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Fair comment, there isn''t an abundance of available (or attainable) managers at our level.

Frustrating isn''t it.[/quote]Just hope Webber gets it right.  ''Night mate.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Greavsy"]Who would you prefer OldRobert???[/quote]Probably Monk, but''s that''s at a push.  Not overwhelmed by any of the names tbh.[/quote]So if it''s any of Rosler, Monk, Wagner, O''Neill or Hudson (have 1 missed any others who have been linked?) you will be whelmed or even underwhelmed? Just as a matter of interest then, who would leave you overwhelmed?

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"]am I the only one that would be a little disappointed in Rosler?[/quote]

Scroll up a bit and you''ll find someone else, so no. ;)

If you''re not going to name names then your world exclusive is "Webber has meeting".

Now this maybe front page gold for archant but you''re not selling to the masses, you''re not going to get the bill round with a gagging order! It was at Dunston Hall no big secret, hundreds of people there, the club couldn''t care less who knows.

You''re acting like someone at the club is sitting reading this sh1te! Way more important things to crack on with than trolling through the discontent of the 6 fingered.

So this whole I know something you don''t know just optimises the self indulgent arrogance of some bumpkins on this forum.

Any normal fan would have just said "oh just seen Rosler and Webber at Dunston."

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]If you''re not going to name names then your world exclusive is "Webber has meeting".

Now this maybe front page gold for archant but you''re not selling to the masses, you''re not going to get the bill round with a gagging order! It was at Dunston Hall no big secret, hundreds of people there, the club couldn''t care less who knows.

You''re acting like someone at the club is sitting reading this sh1te! Way more important things to crack on with than trolling through the discontent of the 6 fingered.

So this whole I know something you don''t know just optimises the self indulgent arrogance of some bumpkins on this forum.

Any normal fan would have just said "oh just seen Rosler and Webber at Dunston."[/quote]

Yep, agree 100% just a load of wank!

well this maybe first of a few managers they get down to speak to i never said he had signed just down for talks

as for my source at the club i would never put his position in doubt / danger but if you look back as far as when we signed RVW i saw with my own eyes a PL scout report saying he knew where the goal was in his league but was far to light weight for PL and his club was not interested before we signed him

now if i said that was XYZ do you think that scout would be happy if it got back to him ?? you can check it is on here my post about RVW!

if delia and my source and webber were meeting someone today in london and only those 3 people knew do you think if it would be easy for the club to find out who was telling club business to people if i state the meeting details on here ?? ( the club might not find out but why risk someones job )

as for my past posts some to personal to put on here so PM ed some of the fellow posters and i have to say that none have broken that confidence so Thankyou for that

Norfolkngood, you are more than welcome on the "other " site where you can have sensible conversations and threads aren''t derailed by attention seekers acting like kids.

Don''t know too much about Rosler other than his disappointing stint at Wigan.

My money is on a foreign manager no one''s heard of. Look at Wagner for example, he popped up from Dortmund and no one had heard of him.

What risk!? It was Dunston hall! Not a secret facility you saw them sneaking out of.

No one would lose their job it''s in public, if you disclosed details from meetings within the club I could understand but even then no one would care.

They were willing to risk the meeting in public but you can''t then talk about it!? Pffft how''s the weather up there on your high horse?

The risk is zero, absolute zero!

Next excuse not to name...........!?

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Greavsy"]Who would you prefer OldRobert???[/quote]Probably Monk, but''s that''s at a push.  Not overwhelmed by any of the names tbh.[/quote]So if it''s any of Rosler, Monk, Wagner, O''Neill or Hudson (have 1 missed any others who have been linked?) you will be whelmed or even underwhelmed? Just as a matter of interest then, who would leave you overwhelmed?[/quote]None of the above mate.  Maybe Webber has a rabbit in his hat..........or not.

Wagner would be my choice but it will take very good money to get him here

If huddersfield do not go up we might have a chance but

huddersfield board are not silly we got Webber they will not want to lose Wagner and will have put a big price on his head compo wise or even a clause where Webber can not go back and poach him

but after all that money talks so wagner could be a target but will cost bigger money than Rosler

Any Manager will be a gamble rosler has that wigan tag / history that is so well remembered and fleetwood are lower league than us and did not play great football

can he manage better players ?? can he deal with the Ego''s here ?

wagner might be a great fit at huddersfield and come here and be a lambert at villa

you never really know until they are here what you will get anyone is a gamble