Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Webber and Manager were at Dunston Hall today !

[quote user="Greavsy"]Syteanric wrote the following post at 11/05/2017 6:26 PM:

course they were.. course they were... :)

because the club wouldn''t meet in a location half way between Fleetwood and Norwich to do business...

they''d instead do it just off the ring road in a public location for everyone to see...

Whilst I''ve never been interviewed for a football manager/coach job, I''ve never known an interview where the prospective employer meets the applicant half way![/quote]read " the Secret Footballer".. you''ll be suprised just how it works at the top level of the game.didn''t we interview Alex Neil away from Norwich?

Will give that a look syteanric, I''m sure there are lots of meetings like that too.

It''s also known that norwich use Dunstan hall, it''s not like it was at colney or carrow road.

Blimey how many secret footballers are there?

It''s almost a team, which would make the team sheet interesting reading!!!!

[quote user="Greavsy"]Blimey how many secret footballers are there?

It''s almost a team, which would make the team sheet interesting reading!!!![/quote]its David Kitson...all the books are a fantastic read!

[quote user="hogesar"]It was Rosler. Norfolkngood is a good poster, we''ve discussed stuff before . Knows what he''s talking about generally![/quote]

Norwich City will have their first foreign manager.

It is Rosler who was at DH.

However, there is one sticking point in the contract negotiations. Delia says that Russell Martin must play every game next season. Uwe says no.

Apparently Alan Stubbs at Fleetwood today, possibly the replacement for Rosler?

Fleetwood fans confident Rosler is moving on.

Alan Stubbs. Now, he was quite a classy centre half in his day. Gutted for him when his career was ended by illness.

Hughton and lambert were interview at a hotel near Stansted

Hughton Lives in herfordshire and lambert was in colchester at the time

BUT both came and stayed at Dunston hall when shown around the club ground and colney

So if you came up here for talks you would check in a hotel then be met then driven around the club and training ground etc

or do you think that webber would shout hello mate follow me in your car if you get stuck at some lights i will wait for you !!

the meeting did NOT take place at Dunston hall that was where they met and then went in one car

lake district canary wrote the following post at 11/05/2017 1:16 PM:

FenwayFrank wrote:

Greavsy "Is anyone allowed on there, or is it invite only?" Sorry Greavsy, stirring n0bheads aren''t allowed which rules you out

It seems to be a place where hardly anyone goes. Maybe they need to broaden out a bit and embrace people with different views, rather than give the impression it is there just for a select few. No-one wants to be in a claustrophobic room with a few people where they feel they have to say the right things all the time or be scolded. No-one wants to be abused either, which is why this place has improved immeasurably over the last few weeks, with the odd exception of a poster who still likes to be unpleasant. Would you get away with your above post in the other place? I rest my case.

Absolutely LDC. I''m not one for banning posters but to be honest it''s now quite obvious who the one or two were that were causing all the trouble on here.

1 Why would Webber meet a prospective employee at Dunstan Hall rather than the confines of the Board Room at CR

2 No one in their right mind would want to eat or drink at that over rated, rat infested hotel with overpriced food and drinks and crap employees who have about as much customer care as the warders at Knox Rd

[quote user="daly"]1 Why would Webber meet a prospective employee at Dunstan Hall rather than the confines of the Board Room at CR

2 No one in their right mind would want to eat or drink at that over rated, rat infested hotel with overpriced food and drinks and crap employees who have about as much customer care as the warders at Knox Rd[/quote]
I stayed there for a midweek break a few weeks ago, lovely room, food was good, drinks weren''t anymore than any other hotels and we got a great deal. Only one complaint didn''t spot any head coaches or celebrities

quote user= Daly "why would Webber meet a prospective employee at Dunstan Hall rather than the confines of the Board Room at CR".

2 No one in their right mind would want to eat or drink at that over rated, rat infested hotel with overpriced food and drinks and crap employees who have about as much customer care as the warders at Knox Rd".

In a true Glenn Roeder moment, i must have missed your tenure as Trip Advisor.

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="daly"]1 Why would Webber meet a prospective employee at Dunstan Hall rather than the confines of the Board Room at CR

2 No one in their right mind would want to eat or drink at that over rated, rat infested hotel with overpriced food and drinks and crap employees who have about as much customer care as the warders at Knox Rd[/quote]
I stayed there for a midweek break a few weeks ago, lovely room, food was good, drinks weren''t anymore than any other hotels and we got a great deal. Only one complaint didn''t spot any head coaches or celebrities
[/quote]You sure you don''t mean cockroaches ? [:D]

@ Norfolkngood

Thanks for your OP and subsequent responses. It''s such a pity that some posters "go off track" for personal point scoring.

Sometimes an update that "something is happening" without any specific details, is enough of an update - especially for those of us that have had to endure living away from the fine City!

I hope that you continue to feed us with what some folk refer to as "non-news" - as I suspect that your sources are impeccable.

hi sorry i have posted it on here somewhere just not on this post i told some by PM last sat to prove i am not just saying it now that he was between Rosler / and the German coach i was not told his name but he is still with a club in bundesliga do not know which laegue or his name

but since then this Jens Keller has been named so i image it was him i was told about

so not really exciting just what has been reported

Only just seen this thread and told my wife who works at Dunston about it. In her words ''that''s a load of rubbish, the football club don''t use us for anything any more, they have a deal with Park Farm''.

Looking into it there was a sponsorship deal domes last summer so looks like absolutely fantasy Walter Mitty style stuff from the OP.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-park-farm-hotel-3206316.aspx

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]I doubt if any sponsorship deal with Park Farm prohibits clandestine meetings at other venues.[/quote]It''s a well known fact that despite the sponsorship with Park Fame Jez Moxey chose to do all of his clandestine meetings in the car park of a FKC. [:D]

They do use park farm you are correct for NCFC staff others will be put into likewise hotels

i use Park Farm a lot as one of the best hotels around but i do go to others in the area as well

this is from Stuart webber himself

Daniel was always number one in my mind. When we got into the detail of some of the candidates he was the one who excited the board the most and what he had done. We went all in and we were fortunate to get him.”

so there was other Candidates as you would expect Rosler was one

14/05/2017, 9:13 PM

norfolkngood is not online. Last active: 05/03/2017 11:50:28 norfolkngood

Top 500 Posts

Joined on 25/04/2010

Posts 1,902

Re: Who''d you prefer - Wagner, Monk or Rosler

i think it is between Rosler Wagner and also heard we have a interest German coach who is plying his trade in the Bundesliga i have no idea who he is though !

Anybody know anything about german football and someone who we might be able to attract ?

but of course i know nothing and make stuff up ;-)

I know enough about German football to be aware that the Regionalliga and the Bundesliga are different setups.

Stating that he was working in the Bundesliga is like stating that an EFL manager was working in the Premier League. Or a National League coach was working in the EFL.

Still, you got the right country

so if you are talking about a coach or under 23 manager at Arsenal do you say Premier League club or something else ?

he was a coach who was Contracted at Dortmund they play in the Bundesliga

tough crowd today !