Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Webber and Manager were at Dunston Hall today !

Well Branston this Manager is employed so i will not say his name on a public forum

we must have permission to talk to him but maybe we have not so best not broadcast it i leave that for others !

i was more interested if anyone else was there

That seems odd. Are there not phones, skype etc? If  it is hush hush, why would Webber meet him in a place where both were liable to be recognised? All sounds a bit iffy to me.

Carrow i never name names

i have put many snippets of information on here as many posters will confirm anything that is not public knowledge i often PM posters so when it comes out in public it confirms i do get good inside information

sometimes my information is only known to a few people at the club so it would be very easy to find out who told me

i never post anything that might get the club or any player in trouble

norfolkngood wrote the following post at 2017-05-10 11:06 PM:

Well Branston this Manager is employed so i will not say his name on a public forum

we must have permission to talk to him but maybe we have not so best not broadcast it i leave that for others !

i was more interested if anyone else was there

So, therefore, what is the point of your post??? It is absolutely pointless. Most, if not all, supporters know a head coach is to be named by the end of the month as Mr Webber has clearly stated.

Ah shush, am happy to know things are moving and hopefully pretty swiftly; I guess it''s obvious they would be but the info is still good to know

ABC (A Basingstoke Canary) wrote the following post at 10/05/2017 7:23 PM:

Anagram of Rosler could give R.R. Sole (never heard of him)

You need to be more specific - anagram of who?

Loserr is also an anagram of Rosler.

i thought people city 2nd would be interested that webber was with a manager today

so proves the ball is moving and we are getting down to talking meeting managers about the job !

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Carrow i never name names

i have put many snippets of information on here as many posters will confirm anything that is not public knowledge i often PM posters so when it comes out in public it confirms i do get good inside information

sometimes my information is only known to a few people at the club so it would be very easy to find out who told me

i never post anything that might get the club or any player in trouble[/quote]Well you named Webber and you stated that he was meeting with a manager at a hotel, you named. Which rather refutes your claim about names, and details which we have to assume are only known to a select few. That the club is in talks with prospective ''managers'' is hardly news. If we weren''t then that would be news.

I don''t get why you can''t name him. If he''s prepared to meet in a public place, he should realise there''s a chance he will be spotted and named.

Oh, please don''t play the old "I know something you don''t know, but I wont tell you even if you ask or beg. Oh? What, now you don''t believe me? well I''m off. I''ll take my ball home" routine....

You could always pop over to the the other place, and post the name on there, nobody will ever see it.😀

DJC i hope my information is trusted enough from the past information i have posted over the years

just i have seen this before people saying oh nobody knows anything etc

and when the poster is proved right not one of the doubting posters say oh sorry about all the negative posts about you your info was correct thats what puts me off sharing information

How can you be proved right when you haven''t said anything that can later be verified ? We will appoint a new coach/manager at some point. How will you be able to claim that your ''info'' was correct when that happens ?

Christ, give the guy a break!Norfolkngood''s record is excellent with giving us titbits of information. Okay so this is hardly a world exclusive, but he is an honest poster who has shared plenty of info in the past that has proven to be bang on.

Just catching up some threads on here, and wish to vouch for Norfolk''s authenticity.

There are loads of people on here who post the old I know something you don''t and it turns out to be bull, Norfolk has a proven track record, and doesn''t deserve some of the comments he has received on here tonight.

Believe the poster or not, that is everyone''s right, but no need for personal put downs, when they are only trying to help.

So what other ITK tidbits has Norfolkngood got right? Genuine question, not being snarky.

It was Rosler. Norfolkngood is a good poster, we''ve discussed stuff before . Knows what he''s talking about generally!