Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Who else is out of contract?

Webber said he and Farke will be discussing the remaining out of contract & loan players and whether or not they should be kept.

Of course, Djiks falls under this but who else? I was under the impression that everyone out of contract either had a years option exercised or were released?

I imagine there''s a number of guys with a year to go, where a deal could easily be done to release early - but I thought they were talking about guys to come in, rather than go out. If we consider the lad from Barnsley as a done deal, there''s bound to be others who can fill a gap.

The following is from the pink un article

I had to read it a couple of times, but take it to mean, assessing the squad of who we have, then looking at players out of contract at other clubs/incoming loans.

As far as I am aware, NCFC don''t have any further out of contract players to review.

We will sit down next week and assess the squad and what we have got, and then assess what we can do quickly, in terms of maybe lads who are out of contract or loan signings,” he said. “Now we have Daniel here we have always said he will make the final decision and that will allow us to push the button on some of those guys. If we can do a couple of bits reasonably early that would be great. I think we can do some bits of work very quickly. We are ready to go on that and now Daniel is here we can press ahead.”

Or even get them in on loan Fenway? There is gossip about the Arsenal C/B, and Huddersfield put the loan market to good use last (this!) season so that will be a useful avenue of talent, potentially.