Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Pinkun Football Match

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m man-marking you LDC. At let''s just say i''m not great at tackling, but i''m fairly committed.[/quote]You''d have to catch me first. I may be 60, but I''m still a slippery customer on a football pitch.

My fitness is certainly in question but if I can''t keep up with a 60 year old I might as well give up with everything.

[quote user="hogesar"]And it''s only after the post I realise it sounds quite homoerotic.[/quote]Bless, well on that note - if you''re that intent on being close to me, I''ll bore you to submission with one of my lectures!!

[quote user="hogesar"]My fitness is certainly in question but if I can''t keep up with a 60 year old I might as well give up with everything.[/quote] I''m still 6'' tall, still weight the same as I did in my 20''s.  Anyhow, it''s not always about speed, but more skill and fleetness of foot!

[quote user="hogesar"]It would be a laugh!

I don''t want to be on Highlands team though
. He''ll claim a lack of ambition that we didn''t pay 3000 for the pitch before we even start.[/quote] But he would bring Neil Lennon down from Scotland to be manager for the day. You surely wouldn''t pass up the chance to see at close quarters what a tactical genius we missed out on?Actually, based on Lennon''s downward managerial spiral, I would think a team of pink ''un posters would be about his level...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="hogesar"]It would be a laugh!

I don''t want to be on Highlands team though
. He''ll claim a lack of ambition that we didn''t pay 3000 for the pitch before we even start.[/quote] But he would bring Neil Lennon down from Scotland to be manager for the day. You surely wouldn''t pass up the chance to see at close quarters what a tactical genius we missed out on?Actually, based on Lennon''s downward managerial spiral, I would think a team of pink ''un posters would be about his level...[/quote]
[:D]
Evidence suggests I wouldn''t react to his management style. 
Although you can bet with Highland as captain he''ll be grassing us all up if we say anything against the gaffer!