Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Webber & Farke, far better prospect than Moxey & Neil!

It''s such a pity we didn''t have this set up with the budgets of last season.

I hope these guys can get the best out of the squad left and bring in the right players to stabilise the team this season.

So much better set up than last season, even the back room team look as though they want to prove themselves.

It certainly has a vibe of freshness about it. Looking forward to seeing how this season goes.

I agree

Tbh Neil in my eyes had little time to impress and our early form was not good, even though we won AN said we are not at full speed. Well in the end we were at full speed and it was poor.

AN was going to need to rely on or group playing great all season to get us up. It was very rare we looked like a team who had been a division higher let alone one who had been there for a few seasons.

It was not much of a surprise but we now hae expectations slightly lowered, we have Pritchard, Murphy x2 as very exciting players with Maddison and others ready.

We do need some drastic recruitment and some top level coaching that has been missing during AN and Adams reign.

We want new additions in the right areas and those we can genuinely believe in to get better. Too many have either stagnated or flattered to deceive.

Roll on the new season but by god we need to move players on an bring new additions in. Then we need to build an ethos and cohesion. I do feel our year in the prem was wasted with poor resignings, signings and terrible coaching decisions. More importantly too many has be a remained at the club who have failed us under different regimes at the club.

I believe we can believe that this will not be the case and I hope that is to be the case.

[quote user="smooth"]I believe we can believe that this will not be the case and I hope that is to be the case.[/quote]Doctor, I keep repeating myself......And another thing Doctor, I keep repeating myself. [:D]