Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

Linked with marley Watkins

I hope the posters who suggest he would replace Naismith / Jarvis or Wildshutt are correct. I fear that Pritchard and the Murphey''s are more easily saleable.

It will be hard to get rid of Jarvis, Naimsith & Wildschut. On very good wages at this level and have couple of years left to run. Hopefully we don''t have to sell any of the players we need to be building around (Howson, Murphys, Pritchard, Madrid on etc).

C''mon pinkuners (?) lively yourselves up, NCFC is our one love. so I want so see some signings I don''t want no wait in vain. Webber must know he has to stir it up, and we''ve had them belly full of rumours.  So Mr Webber now''s the time to get up, stand up and satisfy our soul

Love Bob Marley and he was a huge loss even though his music lives on. Just wish all those bloomin'' wailers hadn''t found a home on here...

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Is this love ? harmony from our Nutty[/quote]No. He''s just trying to stir it up.

I thought this was his songI''ll get the blanket from the bedroomAnd we''ll go walkin'' once againTo that spot down by the riverendWhere our sweet love first began

Carrow89 wrote:

"I think all the wailing and crying will stop once Delia has gone."

To be replaced by abject horror once they realise that her replacement could well be a Marcus Evans clone, or maybe a Venky, or how about a Vincent Tan who wanted to change the club''s colours, or even an Assem Allam who wanted to change the club''s name?

Then of course there are those who would want to asset strip and those who would want to sell CR and lease it back - ala Coventry.

For pity''s sake, get off this broken record and think about the worst consequences, and then compare what we have to the best outcome. What would you consider "the best or most ideal outcome" if your bandwagon actually gained any traction?

How many clubs in the English game are you genuinely envious of and wish that we could emulate their success - I assume your ideal club would currently be successful.

Bear in mind, there are more foreign owners than British owners in the top 2 tiers (in fact I think only clubs in the premiership are British owned). Why do you think that is? Simply money! Not a lifelong passion for any club that a supporter has, but simply money.

That is NOT what I want to see happen to the club I have supported for nigh on 6 decades.

Hope this helps to close the subject of Delia''s ownership!

Now let''s get back to Marley - whichever one you want to discuss.

Carrow89 wrote:

"I think all the wailing and crying will stop once Delia has gone." It was a sort of joke. Bob Marley songs. Delia goes, the wailing stops. ie No woman No cry, ah well, never mind.

[quote user="king canary"]We''d have to be offloading a fair few.

For the wings we have both Murphys, Yanic and Jarvis, along with Wes and Naismith who''ve both played out wide recently.[/quote]

Wide attacking midfield players - 2 x Murphy, Windshut and by the looks of it Watkins. Jarvis????

Hole - Pritchard, Hoolihan, Naismith

with Maddison competing with Dorrans for the ball player role alongside the defensive midfield player.

Players that look like going for a fee- Klose and Howson

Carrow89 wrote: "I think all the wailing and crying will stop once Delia has gone."

It was a sort of joke. Bob Marley songs. Delia goes, the wailing stops. ie No woman No cry, ah well, never mind.

Carrow89 - My apologies - it was too deep for me!

[quote user="Alex "]Done deal apparently.[/quote]

Have you got a link Alex cant find anything ?

[quote user="ABC A Basingstoke Canary"]Carrow89 wrote: "I think all the wailing and crying will stop once Delia has gone."

It was a sort of joke. Bob Marley songs. Delia goes, the wailing stops. ie No woman No cry, ah well, never mind.

Carrow89 - My apologies - it was too deep for me![/quote]
Also BM''s band was ''The Wailers'' so it worked on that level too. I appreciated it Carrow.

Thought I read that they can talk to other clubs from 1st June so if this rumour has legs we may hear before the end of June