Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Sean Raggett and a young, Dutch CB - Rob Butler

Hoping the players that have left and dorrans potentially going leaves us to get at least another year out of howson and Klose tbh. I think if we are serious about going for promotion then them 2 would be really hard to replace. I think Klose will be better under a more tactically aware manager and with a year at that level under his belt. Howson will hopefully have a destroyer to partner him this year as i feel hes our best player but isnt gonna dominate the middle on his own vs more physical sides.

Godfrey is potentially a defensive midfielder we could consider. he struggled badly when he played full back vs Leeds in the cup so wouldn''t really trust him out wide. he''s looked better when in the middle.

Dunno much about efete other than he''s pretty versatile along the back line and I don''t think he''s that tall so potentially one to partner with raggett/Klose. I''d be tempted to loan him out to league 1 until Jan tbh tho. I guess Farke will have a look at how he''s going in pre-season and then decide with that one. eventually it has to be now or never with these guys tho, especially while we still have a good shot at promotion back to the big time. perhaps if we stay down we can relax a bit and start giving the kids more time to break through.

St Juste would be an intriguing prospect, classy cb from what I recall seeing. Him, Klose, Martin and Raggett and is be pretty happy with our cb options.