Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

Glad to see Ipswich are sticking with their tried and tested method.

I see the managing director of Ipswich does not think our new system of Webber and Farke will work, and they are going to stick with Mick McCarthy being in charge of all things football. That can only be good news for the rest of the Championship as Ipswich will be guaranteed not to finish in the top 6.

[IMG]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18813635_1515194678501496_5857033736219352325_n.jpg?oh=af6e38e90b79a6cf3045975706653b5b&oe=599BCB25[/IMG]

^

"Glad to see Ipswich are sticking with their tried and tested meth"

Reads like this on the thread index, I would say Milne''s certainly been at it given his recent comments.

My first thoughts were that this smacks of "We can''t afford to change anything and we have a board with a serious lack of football knowledge, nobody will want a job here so lets tell the morons that this is the best it will get".

Tin pot

I wonder why they still haven''t announced their ST sales for next season.Are they that bad ?Comments last season were that actual numbers in the ground were often around 12,000 or lower. Which would suggest that they will be below 10,000 for some games.oh dear

They may have done last seasonAs to this season lets hope neither suffers from agraphobia as Poorman Road will be a daunting place with 20,000 empty seats

I do love Kenny and Glynny for comedy value. They do get too much stick though bless em.