Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Farke is no fake

I knew about this a couple of weeks back but wasnt in a position to announce anything on here. Rest assured, this is a top notch appointment.

Good to see you back TG. Any tips for us on who you would suggest we should be looking to recruit over the summer?

Any truth to the story the Poxey resigned because he wanted to dump Neil and not waste the money on Wildschut but was overruled by the owners?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Good to see you back TG. Any tips for us on who you would suggest we should be looking to recruit over the summer?[/quote]

My source within the club has informed me Ben Dack is really making a name for himself amongst the directors, holds a lot of clout now. Austerity is his thing and the strategy he''s implemented is to essentially swoop in for players who going to be, or are out of contract.

Grant Leadbitter, Lloyd Isgrove and George Honeyman are all being tapped up currently

Yeah, I should be keeping all that to myself but after what happened with Jez I''m going to be holding a lot less back.

I was tempted to leak the Farke appointment but didn''t want to jeopardise the appointment, he''s one of the good guys. He will have to have his wits about him though - the current board is a bunch of bully boy, mavericks. Jez hasn''t been forgotten - the truth will come out.

[quote user="star_manic"]But no-one expects the unexpected. That surely is an oxymoron. As are some posters on this site.[/quote]I''m afraid that you''re wrong. No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Oh Joy, the return of ''True S**t" and his shockingly poor attempts at humour....How can you not realise that nobody thinks it''s even vaguely funny FFS???

[quote user="True Grit"]anythings possible with this board, he''s going to have to be vigilant. expect the unexpected. [/quote]

The boy Farke has already been made a mug of by the Board.

We were told that the head coach would have the final say on new signings. But the Marley Watkins signing has made a complete nonsense of that. I mean, the boy Farke joined the club on the Tuesday and just 9 days later he "approved" the signing of Watkins. How could he possibly be in a position to approve Watkins having been at the club just over a week, having come over from Germany in the close season, having never seen Watkins play and not knowing anything about the Championship?

The Board might be taking Farke for a fool, but seasoned Canary watchers can see what they are up to a mile off. It is obvious that the Board and Webber are in cahoots and the power lies with them and the poor old coach is going to have to get on with what he is given. All of this is of course driven by the new financial realities after a period of failed profligacy in the transfer market (Klose, Naismith, Wildschut, etc).

The Board are also now trying to unsettle Howson by offering him a contract they knew full well he could not accept. They have now engineered the excuse they need to sell him. This is clearly a case of constructive dismissal as with 2 years still to go on his contract there was no need offer him a new contract now.

If the Board and Webber cannot be honest with fans regarding their strategy going forward then they ought to tender their resignations now.

Especially as the boy Farke was no doubt made aware of the history and traditions of the club when he had his fireside chats with Webber in Germany. No doubt Webber explained that Norwich used to have a history and tradition in the cup competitions, but that that ended in 1996. For that reason Farke had to accept the insertion of a clause in his contract to say that City have to get knocked out in the early rounds or he will be sacked.

No doubt Webber also explained that defending was a very low priority for Norwich City and for that reason Farke had to accept the insertion of another clause in his contract to say that Russell Martin must be picked for every game if fit.

Having read that post from Big Vince i can in honesty say i prefer the $hite written by True Grit.

True Grit

As you are obviously in the know at CR can you comment on whether it is Webber or Farke who will be responsible for the temperature of the Sausage Rolls in the South/Jarrold /Galway Roast/South Stand and if they will be available for purchase at 1.45PM on match days

How long before Farke is moderated?

Farke me

Farke off

Farke you

are all possibilities