Sign in to follow this  
Insider

Just been looking through premier league released players

https://www.premierleague.com/news/414631

Not many people on there I would fancy really but, depending on wages Anichebe, sadly there are no obvious CMs on there as Joe Ledley and Sebastian Larsson would be on too higher wages.

Sanogo is the standout possibility on that list for me, as long as wages were sensible, would offer genuine competition and something different to our existing strike force.

Zeki Fryers would be interesting. Funny how he once had spurs and man u fighting for him and now he''s released by palace. Is that cuco Martina from Southampton there as well? thought he was pretty useful for them?

I agree, would possibly be a good option if we cannot get Bell from Fleetwood to either start or be backup to Toffolo.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/414631

Jan Kirchhoff might be a decent signing? Plays CB or DM, 26 years old, a bit of experience of English football and a good pedigree with Bundesliga sides including Bayern. Sorry for weird formatting, by the way...

AFC Bournemouth

Buckley Callum RalphMcCarthy JakeNeale Matthew Alexander

Arsenal

Da Graca Kristopher SantosO''Connor Stefan Ramone SewellSanogo Yaya

Burnley

Barton JosephGreen George WilliamHill Christian StephenKightly Michael JohnOlomowewe Taofiq Aderibigbe AkanniPingling Richard Junior George

Chelsea

Davey Alex JamesTerry John George

Crystal Palace

Andrews Corie AnthonyAppiah KwesiBenteke JonathanCampbell Fraizer LeeCroll Luke AlanFlamini MathieuFryers Ezekiel DavidKing-Elliott RyanLedley Joseph ChristopherWilliams RandellWynter Ben Douglas

Everton

Bainbridge JackBrewster Delial EdmundDonohue Michael JohnDuffus Tyrone ErrolGriffiths Russell JohnHunt Connor CharlesKone ArounaMcAleny Conor MichaelYarney Josef CharlesYates James John

Hull City

Bruce Alex StephenLofts LukeMaloney Shaun RichardMaslen-Jones BradleyTer Horst Johan

Leicester City

Cain Michael DeanDomej DavidFox Brandon LeviKipre CedricMiles Matthew RichardMitchell Kairo EllisWasilewski Marcin

Liverpool

Brewitt TomBrimmer JakeDunn JackGomes Aju Madger AntonioLewis KaneManninger AlexanderPhillips Adam Lee

Manchester City

Bullock CallumCaballero Lazcano Wilfredo DanielClichy GaelNavas JesusO''Brien Billy ThomasPlummer Ellis KaneSagna BacaryZabaleta Girod Pablo Javier

Manchester United

Ibrahimovic Zlatan

Middlesbrough

Fewster Bradley WilliamKonstantopoulos DimitriosMaloney Lewis Terence JamesMondal JuniorWheatley Josef James

Southampton

Caceres Silva Jose MartinIsgrove Lloyd JeffreyMartina Rhu-Endly Aurelio Jean-CarloWillard Harley Bryn

Stoke City

Bachmann DanielEdwards LiamGiven Shay John JamesIsted Harvey James DukeTaylor JoelWaring George Philip

Sunderland

Anichebe Victor ChineduBrady GeorgeBuckley William EdwardCasey Dan PatrickKirchhoff Jan TilmanLarsson Sebastian Bengt UlfLawson CarlLescott Joleon PatrickO''Shea John FrancisPain Oliver DavidPienaar Steven

Swansea City

Dyson Thomas JonathanEmnes MarvinHolland ThomasJones Owain RhysSamuel Alexander KinlochShephard LiamTremmel GerhardVickers Josh

Tottenham Hotspur

Lesniak Filip

Watford

Adeyemo OlaBannister Charlie Brendan AlecGilmartin ReneMoreno Fuertes Juan FranciscoObi Ogochukwu AlexanderOvenden RhyleRanegie Mathias

West Bromwich Albion

Barbir DanielElbouzedi ZacharyFletcher Darren BarrJones CallamPocognoli SebastienRose Jack JosephWright Andre

West Ham United

Arbeloa Coca AlvaroFord Samuel GeorgeHowes Samuel ScottKnoyle KyleWestley Samuel Edward

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Zlatan chap may b worth a gamble, anyone heard of him ;)[/quote]A little Tim.  Think he''s probably too old for us..................[;)]

I think i will leave to Farke rather than the Pink Un scouts who have watched a few 30 second clips on You Tube and the like. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think i will leave to Farke rather than the Pink Un scouts who have watched a few 30 second clips on You Tube and the like. [:D][/quote]Did you not see any of Kirchhoff playing for Sunderland last season, Tilly? He had a nightmare debut but looked really solid thereafter in a woeful team, think he''d be an excellent addition if the wages aren''t too huge. Would probably get Bundesliga interest this summer, but with Farke at the helm you never know.Besides, if we just leave everything to Farke then we''ll have very little to talk about for the next two months... [:)]

Til, if we leave it to Farke unfortunately we''d never sign anyone!

Y''know, the new management system and all that jazz ;)

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I think i will leave to Farke rather than the Pink Un scouts who have watched a few 30 second clips on You Tube and the like. [:D][/quote]Did you not see any of Kirchhoff playing for Sunderland last season, Tilly? He had a nightmare debut but looked really solid thereafter in a woeful team, think he''d be an excellent addition if the wages aren''t too huge. Would probably get Bundesliga interest this summer, but with Farke at the helm you never know.Besides, if we just leave everything to Farke then we''ll have very little to talk about for the next two months... [:)][/quote]I would suggest that Sunderland are trying to drastically reduce their wage bill as they are heavily in debt without the added headache of relegation so obviously wages would be a huge problem looking at how we are changing direction with regard to signings.As for nothing to talk about for two months i sometimes log on here lately and think i am looking at the website for Question Time. [:D]

[quote user="In Madders We Trust"]https://www.premierleague.com/news/414631

Not many people on there I would fancy really but, depending on wages Anichebe, sadly there are no obvious CMs on there as Joe Ledley and Sebastian Larsson would be on too higher wages.[/quote]They are not on any wagesthe clue is in the word ''released''

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Wolfie Sunderland announced a debt of £137 million in their last accounts ![/quote]Yes but as Jean Moulin said, now they are released they are not on any wages at all. Sure, if he''s asking 50k a week then we won''t touch him with a bargepole, but he ticks a lot of other boxes.