Sign in to follow this  
Commando Canary

Marley Watkins injured

Ffs 🙄 Got ourselves another sick note ?? We have had more than our fair share of these over the last 6/7 years , signings who never or rarely got to play . Butterfield , Jarvis , Mulumbo, Odija Ofoee, James what''s his face , the " striker"

Any more ?

Git rid on him nayul. Whatta waste o munny nayul. Wass gorn orn? Burnim at the stake nayul.

He''s just taking Jarvis place on the treatment table

well hope he is not on the injury table to long Jarvis will need it again soon !

I reckon he just and a night on the tiles.

That''s the spirit!

Anyone know his injury record at Barnsley, maybe have a Google before comparing him to Jarvis and shitting your pants

https://www.transfermarkt.ro/marley-watkins/verletzungen/spieler/91315

5 "injuries" since 2013 missing a total of 9 games. I''d say that''s pretty good if accurate!

"5 "injuries" since 2013 missing a total of 9 games. I''d say that''s pretty good if accurate!"

I''m sure someone will use those stats to prove what an injury liability he will undoubtedly become...

Apples

"I''m sure someone will use those stats to prove what an injury liability he will undoubtedly become... "

I''ll try:

The presence of inverted commas around the "injuries" shows that they are not actually medical injuries. So, we''ve signed a player so disinterested he pulls a sickie the equivalent of every of month!

Now, where''s the tongue in cheek emoji when you need it?

He has a f*cking thigh strain, not he''s not lost both his legs, arms, and one of his eyes.

Even if he had, he''d be a better option than RvW.

[quote user="7rew"]"I''m sure someone will use those stats to prove what an injury liability he will undoubtedly become... "

I''ll try:

The presence of inverted commas around the "injuries" shows that they are not actually medical injuries. So, we''ve signed a player so disinterested he pulls a sickie the equivalent of every of month!

Now, where''s the tongue in cheek emoji when you need it?[/quote]You''ve probably discovered something there, I bet ''he''s'' really a ''She'' and once a month has to have a ''special'' day off *. [:D]

* I''m not being sexist, this is a joke, honest.

Sorry Apples, that was a bit harsh.

To make up for it, i''ll take a picnic basket to Murray Mound in a few weeks? We can make a day of it. There might even be one of you in the basket anyway!

[quote user="staffordshire canary"]Now back in the squad.[/quote]Just a short injury period.

"To make up for it, i''ll take a picnic basket to Murray Mound in a few weeks"

Hog, that''s a very kind offer...will there be toast points and Gentleman''s Relish?

Apples

Back in the squad as Ben Woodburn has dropped out.

This thread really epitomises the inherent pessimism of some posters-absolutely no evidence that he has a problem with injuries at all but some are so quick to find fault with anything and everything about our club at the moment.

Please just man up FFS.