Sign in to follow this  
ob1

Bugger nuts....!

I get the feeling the Fleming is going to replace the best purchase of the summer; Colin.

I think Colin has been brilliant - barely putting a foot wrong, and actually providing some width (otherwise lacking with the 3 across the middle) and impetus to go forward (otherwise lacking with two defensively minded midfielders in the middle.)

Does anyone else think that employing Fleming on the right would be a serious step backward for us now?

[quote]I get the feeling the Fleming is going to replace the best purchase of the summer; Colin. I think Colin has been brilliant - barely putting a foot wrong, and actually providing some width (otherwise ...[/quote]

No - Worthy really would live up to his doughnut reputation if he did that.  Surely he couldnt - could he?

OTBC 

I''ve said this on another thread, I have no doubt Colin will start against Reading. He was rested only because - as Worthy would say - he''s a young lad and not used to playing so often, but I think he has established himself as the leading right back at the club and I can''t see either Flemming or Louis-Jean ousting him on current form.

I really can''t believe some of the BIAS that exists on these messageboards and across the whole of the Norwich fanbase. I quote "Colin has not put a foot wrong all season". I mean have you been watching Norwich? Like at Stoke away? When Colin was turned inside out? It seems to me some fans spot every error made by our ''scapegoats'' like Flem and shout loud about it, but when one of our ''young heroes'' makes an error it is missed or forgotten. Ashton, Shackell and Colin have all made as many errors as Flem this season such as missing one on ones etc. Yet fans seem unable to criticise these players and just blame one player. Totally unjust and unfair.

I just want some balance in the messages.  

As for Flem playing RB tomorrow? I think there is a chance he may. He did okay V Northampton. Although it would be unfair on Colin who played very well at Ipswich. So I reckon Colin will start.

I am sure Colin will start. This is what Worthy said about Colin;

"Jurgen has been playing a lot of football in recent weeks and that is not something they are used to in Holland, so we decided to give him a little breather," he said.

"I thought last Sunday was his best game for us so far. It takes to time to acclimatise and settle in a new environment but he showed against Ipswich that there is a quality player in there. And there''s more to come."

Still its good news that Fleming can cover RB, but how he will look there playing against opposition with a pacey attack... still it should be enough to see Fleming on the bench.

[quote]According to the sun "Colin will start"[/quote]

According to the Sun eh?
Not my usual yardstick for accuracy, but there you go...

[quote]I really can''t believe some of the BIAS that exists on these messageboards and across the whole of the Norwich fanbase. I quote "Colin has not put a foot wrong all season". I mean have you been watchi...[/quote]

Someone who speaks sense at last.