Sign in to follow this  
unique

Joe Hart

Badly positioned for both free kicks - he''d left the wall completely to cover the other side at a distance where a decent striker had plenty of distance to get over the wall and back down under the bar.  We were shouting this at the TV before the first free kick was taken !  The first free kick was some way from the corner of the goal (I''ve not seen a replay of the second), he should have been positioned so he could still reach them - you can understand a keeper being beaten by a free kick which goes right into the corner, but not one which is that distance from the corner.

We don''t have a wealth of talent at that position but you can see why Man City let him go and he shouldn''t be starting for England any more.

England started with 4 players 23 or under and brought 2 more off the bench so I don''t think this thing about young players not getting a chance is that true.

Hart supposedly earns £110k per week.

I can''t imagine any PL club wanting to buy a dodgy keeper and pay him that sort of money.

So it will be another loan or else catching splinters in his backside whilst being paid that ridiculous amount of money.