Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

What do you do for a living

[quote user="shefcanary"]Full time Fall fan, and part-time annoying the f@ck out of Dirty and Wendy fans. Squeeze in a bit of fiscal management at a northern music college to keep the wolf from the door (proper accountant, no fag packets round here natch). Music is my first love but Norwich City is in my DNA![/quote]

Do you do shiftwork?

I manage a team of editors in a content marketing agency.

Statistician in clinicial research. Not so hands on these days, now in the delights of middle management.

[quote user="Armitage Shanks"]As it''s the dull pre season would love to know what mix of people we have posting on here

So to start with what do you for a living?

I muck about with people head as my job[/quote]
Why the name change Waveney, I liked your last one ''''They call me the Chihauhau '''' 
So what do you do to muck about with people''s heads?

Started in engineering, then psychology loved playing with people''s minds, back to design engineering, now retired....

Been running my own electrical contracting business since 1989,but given the choice i''d play golf every day instead.

[quote user="Armitage Shanks"]As it''s the dull pre season would love to know what mix of people we have posting on here

So to start with what do you for a living?

I muck about with people head as my job[/quote]

Ha ha, no mate, everybody''s worked you out, one trick, Lambert-obsessed pony, give it up as you''re getting embarrassing. Almost as bad as True Grit.

I knocked around in various dead-end jobs - Secretary-General of the United Nations, President of the World Bank, Chief Impartiality Monitor at Fox News - before finding my real calling as a telephone sanitiser.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Well now Armitage Shanks i am a consultant for Slimming World in the Waveney Valley and was wondering if i could sign you up for a course ? [:P][;)][/quote]

You''re a terrible bloody advert...#oneatatimeplease

Documentary director. Just back from filming part of an Attenborough documentary about elephants although didn''t get to meet the man himself unfortunately.

I was going to say Splendid wins but that sounds like a good life, TJ.

[quote user="Van wink"]Tyre fitter[/quote]

Give it a couple of years and you''ll be up front for City

Never really settled in any job I''ve had, and I''ve got a pretty varied CV.I used to work in a helium factory, but quit because I refused to be spoken to in that tone of voice. Next I got a job in a blanket factory, but unfortunately that folded. So I moved on to a baked bean factory, but got canned. Then I started work repairing roundabouts, but left because I felt my life was spent going round in circles. After that I got a job as a steam engine driver, but they fired me when they found out I hadn''t been trained. For a bit I worked as a computer repairman, but quickly lost my drive. So I tried my hand working in a bank, but lost interest with that too. At the moment I''m selling filofaxes to the mafia, I''ve gotten into really organised crime.

Nice to see Tim Vine......never new you were a City fan!

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Piano player in a brothel.[/quote]

You work on the rigs then?

@Iwans big toe wrote;

Never really settled in any job I''ve had, and I''ve got a pretty varied CV.

I used to work in a helium factory, but quit because I refused to be spoken to in that tone of voice. Next I got a job in a blanket factory, but unfortunately that folded. So I moved on to a baked bean factory, but got canned. Then I started work repairing roundabouts, but left because I felt my life was spent going round in circles. After that I got a job as a steam engine driver, but they fired me when they found out I hadn''t been trained. For a bit I worked as a computer repairman, but quickly lost my drive. So I tried my hand working in a bank, but lost interest with that too. At the moment I''m selling filofaxes to the mafia, I''ve gotten into really organised crime.

Have some sympathy one of my early jobs was in a squash factory, but got moved on because i couldn''t concentrate.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]@Iwans big toe wrote;

Never really settled in any job I''ve had, and I''ve got a pretty varied CV.

I used to work in a helium factory, but quit because I refused to be spoken to in that tone of voice. Next I got a job in a blanket factory, but unfortunately that folded. So I moved on to a baked bean factory, but got canned. Then I started work repairing roundabouts, but left because I felt my life was spent going round in circles. After that I got a job as a steam engine driver, but they fired me when they found out I hadn''t been trained. For a bit I worked as a computer repairman, but quickly lost my drive. So I tried my hand working in a bank, but lost interest with that too. At the moment I''m selling filofaxes to the mafia, I''ve gotten into really organised crime.

Have some sympathy one of my early jobs was in a squash factory, but got moved on because i couldn''t concentrate.[/quote]

You''re lucky. I confessed to a murder on my death bed and got better!