Sign in to follow this  
staffordshire canary

Just wondering......

They''d left it to the last minute as desperation, never played them or loaned them out. Massive difference. Don''t know if you''ve realised, this is an overhaul of a team. This is Webbers & Farkes team, not a jigsaw filling in gaps with misfits. Isn''t that what we''ve been crying out for?

You have to look at it in a bigger picture, we don''t have the finances we had last year and we need to change focus on who we can afford.

We haven''t exactly spent lots yet, so no real outlay.

These are all low expectation signings so if they work out all the better.

For me I''m fed up with our club paying 40 odd million on player wages while watching journeymen not giving their all.

Webber built a team at Huddersfield with lesser known players so he knows how to do it

Alex Neil seemed to buy a player for a position but not build / mould a team if that makes sense

also i think it is quite exciting signing players who we have not heard of we might find some real gems in Germany

[quote user="Indy"]For me I''m fed up with our club paying 40 odd million on player wages while watching journeymen not giving their all.[/quote]Absolutely this.I can accept players perhaps not living up to their fees or wages if they are clearly giving 100%, but half the time some players seemed content to give 60-70% and just pick up their wages which is complete BS IMHO.