Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

New Kit

Just wondered if anyone had any idea on release dates for the new kit(s)?

The Norfolk Show is the 28/29th of June and usually it coincides with this.

As usual I''m quite excited by it - will it be a monstrosity or something low key and stylish?!

Will we have a third kit this season since we''re looking at cutting budgets around the club and I figured we''ve been rather frivolous the last few seasons with a kinda pointless tertiary shirt.

So any snippets of info from any sources would be great, mainly just to whet my whistle in this football quiet time.

I''d imagine we will have a 3rd kit - if anything to generate more income into the club.

Last year''s announcement was on 1st July.

Could all be announced at the same time, as well as our rebranding to Borussia Norwich

If they have been filming the kit launch (as the instagram post seems to suggest) then you must assume they have the sponsor sorted as well (unless they will add it in post).

Makes most sense to me to do both together, it will give maximum exposure to the sponsor and the kit.

I''m usually all giddy for new kits but I almost wish we were keeping our current selection, all 3 were fantastic imo.

Can anyone remember a team in the modern era launching a kit with new video that didn''t have a sponsor? Me either.

I cant imagine they would pay for two launches whilst penny pinching.

Well! I know you''re lying. True Grit told me on good authority that it is in fact ''sponsor this flower bed'' on St Stephens that will lead us towards the prem this season