Sign in to follow this  
Bill

New Town signing

39 year old German defender Christophe Zimmerframe is set to join the ''mighty'' town after he became a free agent this summerthe 5ft 4  Borrussia Munchen Handbag player who made 1 league appearance (due to a typing error) will fit in perfectly with the playing budget"with there now being three seats available for each fan at poorman road, the club will be going places "said club CEO Ian MilneL1 it would seem

Although we''re all laughing at the binners, they''re just about to sign a decent youngster on loan.

I''m pretty sure we''ll need to get a few loan signingsin, be interesting to see what quality and which league they will come from.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 16/06/2017 4:33 PM:

How important must a person be to be able to speak on behalf of everyone. Is that a decree?

You seem to be.more in the know about that, Eddie,, why don''t you enlighten us all. You usually do, but try to keep it honest. 😉😉😉

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave R Madrid, he''ll be next on MM''s radar.

[/quote]On paper it seems a perfect match.Ipswich Town are a club of douchebags, that will do all they can to avoid paying their bills and Ronaldo is a douchebag that wants to leave Spain so he doesn''t have to pay his tax bill.Other than the fact he would improve them as a team, they are ideal for each other.

[quote user="Indy"]Although we''re all laughing at the binners, they''re just about to sign a decent youngster on loan.

I''m pretty sure we''ll need to get a few loan signingsin, be interesting to see what quality and which league they will come from.[/quote]Bindyspeaking up for the binnerswhatever next ?

ps I shall heed your advice young master nuttypps it''s Jean when in public, if you don''t mind

Yep calling it as it is, no point in just being an arse like some.

Calling it ?What are you calling it Norman, Horace... or some another name, perhaps

[quote user="Greavsy"]I''m sure that was funny in your head![/quote]
You beat me to it Greavsy, not sure what City 1st is on, but he needs to lay of it

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Greavsy"]I''m sure that was funny in your head![/quote]
You beat me to it Greavsy, not sure what City 1st is on, but he needs to lay of it
[/quote]the simple joys of seeing the Suffolk gobshites go down the plugholethat''s allso I wouldn''t worry too much if I were you, luv

I think you''re a bit obsessed with them down the road City 1st , what do you think of our signings so far?

one post in a month is hardly obsessionhowever correcting misinformation is more a dutyremember how some on hre were outraged when I spoke of their poverty

as to our signings I haven''t seen any of them play, yetbut I suspect the failings (defence) of last season were more of players ''disagreements'' than abilitythe three in suggest a few things, beyond simply that they are tall - they certainly aren''t at their peak and so will develop along the lines now requiredit could be a like for like swap with each player, however at this stage it is more about getting them to play together the past 18 months have shown that there was something wrong off the pitch that was affecting on the pitch play so we shall have to see............... and ipswich are stlll thieving ratbags

[quote user="Diane"]I think you''re a bit obsessed with them down the road City 1st , what do you think of our signings so far?[/quote]He only only see them on his tellybox and watch them on the wireless.

perhaps you could tell us what you thought of them when you saw them at CR

The thing is i have a season ticket and will be watching them play at Carrow Road whereas you..............

This isn''t half as funny as the fact that City 1st, Minister for Pomposity and Supercilious Putdowns, got Porto and Sporting Lisbon mixed up.

oh dear

"Taken from the Irish Sun this morning Town are eyeing a swoop to take Kyle Lafferty across the East Anglian divide after three frustrating years at Carrow road Sunspot understands Town have made their first move to speak to the ex-Burnley ace, not good news IMO only played 321 minutes of club football last season."

Dict c&p from TWTD (ok?)

Ha. Ha Ha. Ha Ha Ha. Ha Ha Ha Ha, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ha.