Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Happy Fathers Day

But who actually is father of the board? Many may say Tilly but he''s not really as old as he looks. Could it be Rickyyy who remembers games from before I was born? Could it be Daly? If we can find out who it is they can have a Rays Funds treat next season ☺

the father of the house is the one first elected not the eldestshame we didn''t have someone who remembered when CR had only one roofI can remember when City played in black and white......... or was that MOTW ?

(perhaps I shall have to ask a policeman)

no, it just feels like that some days (and Jean if you don''t mind, young man)

We aren''t elected so date of first game would be as good. I remember Rickyyy saw Charles Royston Billington play. Yankee could be a good shout too.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We aren''t elected so date of first game would be as good. I remember Rickyyy saw Charles Royston Billington play. Yankee could be a good shout too.[/quote]Date of last game could prove more difficult for some on here unless they reside overseas Nutty.

Unfortunately some of the seniors (senile) may not be able to remember that far back, though if they watched a game at the nest they should be moved to the house of lords (or the River End) as it is better known.or house of boreds as their sonambulism might suggest