Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Shirt Hoax/Leak with Sponsorship

Having looked back through what I''ve done previous years, this is the only blue shade that got saved.[IMG]https://s21.postimg.org/71ye053o7/Away_21-22.png[/IMG]I have a feeling this year we will get something out of the norm for us in the away shirt, like black and white stripes or something.

So, it''s now been confirmed today that LeoVegas are our new sponsors.

Think it''s fair to say that the kit that Ivo was sporting is indeed the real deal.

It does seem rather likely, unless there were some ''mock ups'' done and this was just one of those.....but that seems doubtful.

At least kids should get ''clean'' shirts, which will be a nice change.

Agreed Branston, though I think it''s unlikely there''s any mock ups - the shirt in itself looks great, but dare I say it, I think even the Aviva logo looks better than the LeoVegas offering! Bit of a shame it was leaked really, think I''d have preferred to see the proper unveiling first. Bet Stuart Webber etc isn''t too happy about it being leaked... McNally would have done his nut!.

This shirt has just popped up on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/talktoj4mes/status/879394034657230854

Also, the twitter handle that leaked the alleged new kit (NCFCCommstest) must have uploaded this one as well which is obviously fake. This could suggest the original photo of Ivo is fake as well and just a very good photoshop. Make of it what you will.

https://mobile.twitter.com/E16Canary/status/877609366001561604

If you showed me the Murphy one, I''d tell you it was faked. Compared to the Pinto one it''s immensely amateurish.

Pinto himself has only returned to the country very recently, so probably wouldn''t have been around at the time the backstage image was released- it''s much more common than most think for football kits to be ''shopped onto players in post.

Personally, I''m settling on the side of the leak being real. Who ON EARTH would have enough time and intent to not just mock up this kit as a fake, but also know who our new sponsor would be?

Agreed Mason, my exact thoughts on the Jacob shot 👍

If that''s not the real shirt, I''ll eat my hat.

I wonder if ''NCFCCOMMSTEST'' deliberately uploaded the latest slightly different (to Pinto) effort as a way to deflect from the real shirt, as afterall they made the cock up in the first place. The collar looks completely different to me - on the what I believe to be the real shirt, the neck looks closer to last seasons from what I can see.

According to a Scummer on TWTD it''s all and i quote '' kicking off '' on here about us having a gambling firm as our sponsor.

New sponsor announced. As Cilla once said "well f*** me, I didn''t see that coming!!". Or was it "surprise surprise!"?

What odds were Corals offering on who would be our new sponsor ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]According to a Scummer on TWTD it''s all and i quote '' kicking off '' on here about us having a gambling firm as our sponsor.[/quote]Probably saw the mongs on twitter responding to it.

quote user= CANARYKING "Why is this thread always at the top ?"

what good is a shirt without a thread at the top?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Why is this thread always at the top ?[/quote]It was pinned so people could see these designs for Ray''s Funds....... [IMG]https://s30.postimg.org/9bexrabwx/rays4.png[/IMG][IMG]https://s30.postimg.org/jhiufygb5/rays3.png[/IMG]Thanks for asking, it needed bumping. [Y]

Just seen we have announced a new sponsor for the back of the shirt, Bloorie; I''m a bit of a traditionalist and not mad keen on the back advertising but guess it''s all £££ in the coffers and a local company.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Just seen we have announced a new sponsor for the back of the shirt, Bloorie; I''m a bit of a traditionalist and not mad keen on the back advertising but guess it''s all £££ in the coffers and a local company.[/quote]Kinda happy it says Bloorie.com, having to print Bloor International Enterprises would have demanded shirts of XXXL size.

I do wish the club had an alternative shirt without a sponsor''s logo all over it (if not naievely). Others are quite right to question the ethicality of having such a low-brow mucky business on the front of our club''s colours. The simple reality is that we are promoting and, thus through brand-association, fully endorsing a business that cares only about making money and not the misery it can cause to people or family life. I do wonder how others who claim not to care or believe there isn''t a moral issue would feel if we chose to promote other controversial companies in other sectors (such as loan sharks, tobacco companies or arms dealers). All legal, but through conscience not exactly correct. Personally, and assuming that a club of our stature would have had multiple offers from companies, I''d rather have chosen a less profitable option that better fits the social/community strategy of the club. I also very much doubt LeoVegas'' offer would be much bigger than others. Like many others have stated, we''ll just have to wait until the next shirt/sponsor I guess.

[quote user="Robornio"]Others are quite right to question the ethicality of having such a low-brow mucky business on the front of our club''s colours. The simple reality is that we are promoting and, thus through brand-association, fully endorsing a business that cares only about making money and not the misery it can cause to people or family life. I do wonder how others who claim not to care or believe there isn''t a moral issue would feel if we chose to promote other controversial companies in other sectors (such as loan sharks, tobacco companies or arms dealers).[/quote]Fancy that, a business who''s main priority is to make money!Funny how nobody gave a damn when we had Foster''s on our shirts, nobody gives a damn that Everton have Chang on theirs, we didn''t mind Liverpool having Carlsberg, or Celtic having Magners, so where was the outcry over promoting uncontrollable alcoholism whilst ignoring the misery it can cause to people or family life???

Will this offend the no gambling/no alcohol fraternity which are being sold by a NCFC fans website

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Robornio"]Others are quite right to question the ethicality of having such a low-brow mucky business on the front of our club''s colours. The simple reality is that we are promoting and, thus through brand-association, fully endorsing a business that cares only about making money and not the misery it can cause to people or family life. I do wonder how others who claim not to care or believe there isn''t a moral issue would feel if we chose to promote other controversial companies in other sectors (such as loan sharks, tobacco companies or arms dealers).[/quote]Fancy that, a business who''s main priority is to make money!Funny how nobody gave a damn when we had Foster''s on our shirts, nobody gives a damn that Everton have Chang on theirs, we didn''t mind Liverpool having Carlsberg, or Celtic having Magners, so where was the outcry over promoting uncontrollable alcoholism whilst ignoring the misery it can cause to people or family life???[/quote]And Mustard, yuk! Hate the stuff. Shouldn''t be allowed.