Sign in to follow this  

Still misses us and hopes for a return. Also says he''s done his coaching badges with old team mates and good friends including Lewis Grabban ! Scotches those rumours ?

I thought the same CK.

Putting the journalistic slant to one side, it almost reads as a come and get me, ''ill never say no to Norwich''

*would

Stupid predictive text.

He didn''t say a great deal you''d not hear from most players try - obviously had a very good spell with us, perhaps the best he''ll have in his career.

His signing wouldn''t really fit with the current model, unless he was leaving on a free.

I suppose, if Dorrans were to go, he could plug the gap on the left of midfield.

Would always welcome him back, not sure if it would happen, cant imagine that Webber is the sort to look back.

Thought it was good to see that after the time he has been at Derby City he still has feelings for little ole Norwich.

Bradley Johnson was an average centre midfielder at best.

He only gained his iconic status when played in an attacking left midfield position!

Take your canaries tinted specs off people! Most posters on here would have taken him as a managerial candidate - so emotionally attached to ex-players!

Simple question to ask yourself.

If he hadn''t played for us previously, is he a player you would be excited about us looking at?

From my point of view, that''s a no.

So it a thanks for the good times and the memories, but we have both moved on.

Good luck.

We had him for his best years, and to be honest he wasn''t as good as people made out.

In the premiership he was out of his depth. He was decent for the 14/15 campaign in the championship and chipped in with some important goals.

The problem with BJ is his attributes seem to suggest hes a DCM.. but he''s poor in this role. His game is too restricted, and he can''t shift the ball quickly enough. That''s why he''s been quite average at Derby.

Give him a free role from the left and he can really impose himself on the game. Far from a winger or traditional left midfielder, but this position suits him best as he can run on to second balls and has more time with the ball at his feet.

Left of a diamond 4 probably his best position. In this position I''d have him back for this season, but centrally no thank you.

No to a return for me but great to see and read his comments about the club, the city and the fans. Good that he has experienced a crowd showing appreciation too. He has gone now. Committed, decent player but new players to follow now. If Howson leaves that is the former Leeds Utd connections well and truly done with.

https://twitter.com/Grantholt31/status/877053841321209856

Sorry can''t do links.

Would love Bradley back. Excellent combative midfielder, with a great shot.