Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

TWTD The gift that keeps giving...

From that thread;-

While our neighbours Director of Football up the road hires a progressive young manager who has a reputation for excellent football and youth development we have a board full of paupers who don''t have a clue about football and have no plan, identity or idea.

Pains me to say it but I think Norwich are going up and we are going down.

Got me really looking forward to the new season now!

Football forums, all the same types, half empty, half full, half hearted and half arsed.....

The reality is no one knows, Huddersfield we''re fair bet for relegation last season, will it be respected by one of the favourites for relegation this season?

It''s a fair bet we''ll finish well above the binners, not sure we''re good bet on promotion this year, might take a couple years as there''s been huge changes top and now looks like to the squad too.

That said certainly exciting times and far more upbeat than last season. Looking forward to seeing a few new faces and a fresh approach on the pitch, from the comfort of my armchair.

I had a look the other day when someone posted another thread on here-couldn''t help wondering whether some of the comments had been posted by mischievious Pinkuns?

Thought i would look on the scum website (was bored) to see if could tell how many season tickets they have sold, i reckon if they have sold 8,000 thats about it, if you look at whats available in all 4 stands its crazy, reckon Burton will sell more !

I understand they''ve sold just under 10,000 Lessingham but this incentive today should drive their figures up, they are having to give them away lol ( comp on twitter today)

Win @Official_ITFC season tickets all day from 5am @BBCSuffolk To celebrate #Suffolkday we have 5 pairs to giveaway. Worth a retweet? #COYB

They will no doubt manipulate it to get it to the 10,000 as anything under that figure will be devastating for them, get to 12,000 and they will put another star on their shirts ;-)

I''m sure they could approach this company for sponsorship. Even the colours are right...Image result for binn group lorriesApples

If being honest, is this Teflon coated club worthy of a mention until they do anything credible again? Once annoyed me but more the annoying fly around your beer on a sunny day, appears when happy but no one notices the rest of the time. Had their 15 minutes of fame and we know about if because of 3 silver stars given out at primary school.