Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Crappy fixtures

Scum away on 21st October which is ''Er Indoors birthday but it obviously will be moved to the Sunday so will save her moaning about me not being around on the day. [:D][;)]

What a load of crappy fixtures for us, cant believe that Boro/Sunderland which are 10 hour round trips are on a Tues night. Plus away again first game of the season, away again on Boxing Day, couldn''t really be any worse!

and hubby saying you have to play everyone twice doesn''t help my mood

Three home games in a week in August. Swindon,Sunderland and QPR on 8th,12th and 15th.

The more I look at fixtures, the more grumpy I feel, no consideration for fans grrrrr

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Scum away on 21st October which is ''Er Indoors birthday but it obviously will be moved to the Sunday so will save her moaning about me not being around on the day. [:D][;)][/quote]

I would have thought you not being around is a birthday bonus? ;-)

"Crappy fixtures?"

Plastic''s lament:-

I blame Alex Neil. If it were not for him we could be opening the season at Old Trafford ..... televised or a decent stream, MotD coverage, statistics and detailed coverage in Monday''s "Game." etc. etc.

As it is trips to Craven Cottage (West End) and Villa Park (Broad Street) in August are not so bad.

Sorry Alex .. all is forgiven (you berk!)

the guy who does the championship fixtures must be a binner,

looked through the last 9 seasons that we have played at this level,

first game at home - 1 out 9 (actually was 2 as a fixture against coventry was switched due to their stadium not being completed)

last game of the season at home - 3 out of 9

not at home on the first game, last game & boxing day in one season 3 out of 9.

This is not to mention the midweek away games.

No conspiracy because we start and finish away. Still same games but we should be capable of doing the business inbetween these two games if we mean business. Only deluded fans looking for things to bemoan the club. Next it will be stories of Martin and Hooper sinking us without kicking a ball

Did you really think about your post people like you should stay away he might be vegetarian. Having worked and lived in Germany for 5 years they are a great nation proud and don''t have to prove themselves to anyone I really hope this new regime is a success and we will storm our way into the Premiership and stay there

Run in is difficult. Last 10 games including Hull, Sunderland, Villa, Reading, Leeds, Wednesday, Fulham