Sign in to follow this  
stan the man

The board must act fast!!!!!!!

The board must replace Worthy quickly, to avoid another relegation. Worthy in his time at the club has done some very good things i.e Bring the likes of Hucks, Ashton and a host of other quality loan signs to the club. But we are in no better position now than when he took over from Hamilton (fighting off relegation). He today confirmed to me that he has no clue in what team to play and what subs to make. You never take a player off that was performing as well as McVeigh was today. And to come out with the comment " I don''t care what the fans Think", And just to confirm, it was said in a very aggressive manner, that is just pathetic. Worthy is always saying how important the fans are and to say that about the people who pay good money to see them play week in week out me included, he must take a long hard look at himself and he will see that he is a fool to bite the hand that feeds. I don''t know who would replace him but there will be a manager come along just like worthy did and take us to a new level. We need a new face in and fast. discuss!!!!!

THE MAN HAS LOST THE PLOT

I didn''t hear the post match interview, but if he has responded in that way then the writing may soon be on the wall. The Board cannot put up with this consistent under performance for too much longer. We have the players to get us out of this league, but this manager will get us out in the wrong direction if confidence drops much further.

It was maybe bit harsh, but surely didn''t mean that way. And he''s right to have his say, he picks the team which is best. We had enough chances to kill Reading off. Sometimes it doesn''t go your wAY, it doesn''t make diffrence who takes the penalty. If Hucks had missed it, what would be the response? What would it do us any good to sack NW now. Look at the fixtures coming ahead, if we do badly then the axe will drop sooner rather than later but not now never. Bring on Hull City, let''s demolish them, back the team!!!!

[quote]The board must replace Worthy quickly, to avoid another relegation. Worthy in his time at the club has done some very good things i.e Bring the likes of Hucks, Ashton and a host of other quality loan ...[/quote]

OK ... Nigel gets the chop !   will the new manager do something that will make  our strikers   live up to their title ?   because they just aint performing  right now 

I just can''t see this season being anything more than a failure with worthy in charge and it pains me to say it because of all that he has done for us. we said ages ago that he would have til ten games to sort it out. and it still hasn''t happened. yea a win away against ipswich but even i could get norwich pumped up for that game!

It is games like today where worthy really had to show that he could still do a good job for norwich. And he failed, he stumbled at the first hurdle by leaving hucks on the bench (unbelivable!) You need to play your strongest team.

And by coming out iwth comments like today then there can really be only one option. I''m sure there are some players who didn''t agree with his comments either. You connot seperate the team and management from the fans it will never work.

I''m sorry worthy but your time is approching very quickly. If we want anything out of this season the board need to act fast.