Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Who will we play first game?

Sheffield Utd at home would be a nice start but any home game would make me happy

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Why is anybody bothering with this, nobody knows, all will be revealed in two weeks time.[/quote]
I don''t know! And another thing, why do people bother checking the weather forecast before they go to bed? It will all be revealed the next day. That''s people for ya...
I''m just glad 27 people have.
Why did you bother posting twice and not bother to guess a fixture?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Why is anybody bothering with this, nobody knows, all will be revealed in two weeks time.[/quote]

Maybe read Nutty''s original post, d i c k h e a d

Apologies just seen I''ve duplicated a previous post, therefore I''ll change to Burton away.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]We will be playing Charlton twice in the same weekend. Both home and away.[/quote]

Impossible Charlton are in League One

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="KiwiScot"]We will be playing Charlton twice in the same weekend. Both home and away.[/quote]

Impossible Charlton are in League One[/quote]Well you never know maybe the league let that Thailand mob Carabeo do the fixtures :)

if I remember most fixtures stick to the same template where possiblewe have often been to poorman road in August, but I doubt it will be the first gameso by that method it will be one of the six new teams  either home ............. or err, awaypossibly

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="wooster"]Brighton away - if no-one has said this yet. [/quote]Premiership Brighton? :O[/quote]
Thanks Icecream Snow - I''d like to say it was a joke but ......
How about Newcastle away?  Seriously, but staying up north, how about Sunderland away.

No more days out to the sea sideBrighton, Bournemouth upBlackpool downTorquay outah well, I suppose Lowestoft will have to do

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Bristol at home[/quote]
I have a bit more confidence in my wild guess now it''s been endorsed by one of our top PUPs[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Bristol at home[/quote]
I have a bit more confidence in my wild guess now it''s been endorsed by one of our top PUPs[:)]
[/quote]
Hope you''re both right, would love the first game being at home

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Bristol at home[/quote]
[/quote]
Hope you''re both right, would love the first game being at home
[/quote]
So do I but I remember in 2005 we had the first 3 games at home.....