Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Would you.....

So I live here in Florida and very passionate about all sports and people at my work know that and they asked me would you be willing to give up your favorite team for $1 Million dollars and have to root for your biggest rival for the rest of your life.

Baseball: Tampa Bay Rays to New York Yankees...I said sure why not no biggie

American Football : Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Atlanta Falcons...Yep what the heck

Hockey : Tampa Bay Lightning to Detroit Red Wings...Definitely no biggie to me.

Football : Norwich to Ipswich...took me a while to think about that but I just couldn''t do it but man a million would be nice.

What would you all do?

It''s abit like being offered 1 million to ditch you wife for her fat ugly sister, but to get the million you have to fall in love with the heffer. It''s physically impossible no matter what the sum.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]So I live here in Florida and very passionate about all sports and people at my work know that and they asked me would you be willing to give up your favorite team for $1 Million dollars and have to root for your biggest rival for the rest of your life.

Baseball: Tampa Bay Rays to New York Yankees...I said sure why not no biggie

American Football : Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Atlanta Falcons...Yep what the heck

Hockey : Tampa Bay Lightning to Detroit Red Wings...Definitely no biggie to me.

Football : Norwich to Ipswich...took me a while to think about that but I just couldn''t do it but man a million would be nice.

What would you all do?[/quote]The above are mostly nothing more than pantomime spectacularsAs much of a concern as wondering if would like to see Goldie Lock and the Three Bears at the Theatre Royal as it was previously at Ipswich Guamont

As much of a concern as wondering if would like to see Goldie Lock and the Three Bears at the Theatre Royal as it was previously at Ipswich Guamont

So the poor little mite is losing her hair now?

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]As much of a concern as wondering if would like to see Goldie Lock and the Three Bears at the Theatre Royal as it was previously at Ipswich Guamont

So the poor little mite is losing her hair now?[/quote]It was a very cheap productionthe other costumes were so bad it was known as Goldie Lock and the three bares