Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Just Dan

TOP POSTERS ON HERE

Cameldung or whatever his name was, enjoyed his alcohol fuelled ramblings towards the end on here. Colchester fan I think with Norwich supporting family.

Cluck was a good laugh too to be fair.

Morty was always a good poster on here even though we didn''t agree on everything.

I do also miss Mr Chops

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Nice to see that LDC is STILL banging the martyr drum despite the key posters he had an issue with, no longer even being here.Looks like your grand plan for the team isn''t going to work out either, what with ''left wing'' Dorrans likely going to Rangers, and our ''De Gea'' being sold to PNE, it''s all falling apart isn''t it?As for good posters, big fan of Parma myself and have always respected Ricardo''s match reports (even if we might not agree on politics [:)]), and of course you have to give great credit to Nutty for the PUP''s, not to mention that ZLF seems to often have very similar thoughts to my own on team selections and player choices [:D][/quote]

Indeed, but I was just responding to the suggestion that the board was "healthier" As for Dorrans, he is a versatile player and could at any time have done the job that Johnson was asked to do, if not so spectacularly, but certainly from a tactical view, he was well capable of that job.   De Rudd, I will follow with interest in his career and see where it takes him.  Preston are a good outfit and will be challenging at the top next season and Rudd could find himself as number one goalie in a PL team in a year''s time.  Then we shall see.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Preston are a good outfit and will be challenging at the top next season and Rudd could find himself as number one goalie in a PL team in a year''s time.[/quote]FILED - under ''Ludicrous lines from Lakey''s lectures''. [:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Watch this space, Lapps, watch this space! [;)]

[/quote]
Almost didn''t recognise you without the cork hat Lakey....
save image

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lake district canary"]Watch this space, Lapps, watch this space! [;)]

[/quote]
Almost didn''t recognise you without the cork hat Lakey....
[/quote]
Try again...