Sign in to follow this  
Just Dan

TOP POSTERS ON HERE

Cameldung or whatever his name was, enjoyed his alcohol fuelled ramblings towards the end on here. Colchester fan I think with Norwich supporting family.

Cluck was a good laugh too to be fair.

Morty was always a good poster on here even though we didn''t agree on everything.

I do also miss Mr Chops

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Nice to see that LDC is STILL banging the martyr drum despite the key posters he had an issue with, no longer even being here.Looks like your grand plan for the team isn''t going to work out either, what with ''left wing'' Dorrans likely going to Rangers, and our ''De Gea'' being sold to PNE, it''s all falling apart isn''t it?As for good posters, big fan of Parma myself and have always respected Ricardo''s match reports (even if we might not agree on politics [:)]), and of course you have to give great credit to Nutty for the PUP''s, not to mention that ZLF seems to often have very similar thoughts to my own on team selections and player choices [:D][/quote]

Indeed, but I was just responding to the suggestion that the board was "healthier" As for Dorrans, he is a versatile player and could at any time have done the job that Johnson was asked to do, if not so spectacularly, but certainly from a tactical view, he was well capable of that job.   De Rudd, I will follow with interest in his career and see where it takes him.  Preston are a good outfit and will be challenging at the top next season and Rudd could find himself as number one goalie in a PL team in a year''s time.  Then we shall see.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Preston are a good outfit and will be challenging at the top next season and Rudd could find himself as number one goalie in a PL team in a year''s time.[/quote]FILED - under ''Ludicrous lines from Lakey''s lectures''. [:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Watch this space, Lapps, watch this space! [;)]

[/quote]
Almost didn''t recognise you without the cork hat Lakey....
save image

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lake district canary"]Watch this space, Lapps, watch this space! [;)]

[/quote]
Almost didn''t recognise you without the cork hat Lakey....
[/quote]
Try again... 

Off the top of my head of current posters - Nutty Nigel, Tilly, Duncan Edwards, Lessingham, Lappinitup, Diane, ICF, Waveney and LDC.

Oh, and that fit bird but I can''t remember her name (not Delia)

Like with blyblybabes I worry about Cam. He kept in touch for a while and sent me an email saying sorry you were relegated in 2014. I emailed him a few months ago after he was mentioned on here but got no reply.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Bring back Smudger......[/quote]bring back wizone of the more enlightened posters on here, who stuck to his guns without any deviation..... or hesitationsadly missed(along with Jimbo, East Coast Canary et al)

[quote user="Jean Moulin"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Bring back Smudger......[/quote]bring back wizone of the more enlightened posters on here, who stuck to his guns without any deviation..... or hesitationsadly missed(along with Jimbo, East Coast Canary et al)[/quote]A little uncalled for don''t you think as he died.

no, Dave died (RIP)wiz was just a character he played on hereso stop playing the victim on his behalf

Rather, your stupidity in not grasping the difference between the real person and the character being playedI hope you don''t get so upset watching a vent act

Resorting to type i see with your stupidity comment, goodness me it must hurt to be always right about everything. [:|]

not the hurt that wearing a hair shirt on someone else''s behalf must cause

He''s not always right, he seems to think we bought RVW from Porto 🙄🙄🙄

[quote user="STFU"]He''s not always right, he seems to think we bought RVW from Porto 🙄🙄🙄[/quote]at least someone reads my posts... all of them it would appearmost others don''t it would seemso well done you

I like Bethnal, Rivaldo, Nutty, Indy, TIL, Purple, ... any one who is prepared to have a decent discussion about NCFC without trolling...and that includes LDC...don''t always agree with him...but at least he discusses without getting personal

For football analysis I like Parma Ham''s Gone Mouldy. For insider info it has to be Til1010 or True Grit. On the EU thread Jean Moulin (city1st?) argues his case well, with Hairy Canary doing similar. For trolling it''s Feedthewolf who spews the most bile.

[quote user="Len"]For football analysis I like Parma Ham''s Gone Mouldy. For insider info it has to be Til1010 or True Grit. On the EU thread Jean Moulin (city1st?) argues his case well, with Hairy Canary doing similar. For trolling it''s Feedthewolf who spews the most bile.[/quote]oh dear Lenthat was all a spoofa pee take of modern jargon where nothing is really said or understood bit like the Emperor''s clothes

[quote user="Jean Moulin"][quote user="Len"]For football analysis I like Parma Ham''s Gone Mouldy. For insider info it has to be Til1010 or True Grit. On the EU thread Jean Moulin (city1st?) argues his case well, with Hairy Canary doing similar. For trolling it''s Feedthewolf who spews the most bile.[/quote]oh dear Lenthat was all a spoofa pee take of modern jargon where nothing is really said or understood bit like the Emperor''s clothes[/quote]Parma is Italian.

Well it seems to me that this place is a whole lot more civilised and fewer threads derailed since the departure of the one of should not be named. No one should seek to own this Board (well other than Archant I guess) in the way he/she/I sought to.