Sign in to follow this  
Just Dan

TOP POSTERS ON HERE

well will have to go a long way to beat Nutty for all the work he does for PUP''s

Greavsy is a solid honest poster !

But i have to say i honestly never fell out with anyone on here maybe disagreed but not a fall out

some get upset if you post ITK Posts which is understandable because some posters have made stuff up so you have to earn your stripes i guess

But all in all a top site with great Football people who Debate and chat mostly in a adult way !! so well done to the 99% of posters who make it what it is

daly for me for his all-round knowledge of NCFC

PS Perhaps the Corbyn/Abbott team could organise a march thru the City centre in support of the return of know it all Morty

[quote user="norfolkngood"]well will have to go a long way to beat Nutty for all the work he does for PUP''s

Greavsy is a solid honest poster ! 
But all in all a top site with great Football people who debate and chat mostly in a adult way !! so well done to the 99% of posters who make it what it is[/quote]
Well said norfolkngood [:)]

Warren Hill and Frankel were both excellent posters. I also miss Cluck. And Bly Bly Babes.

On a serious note, Purple is excellent and Bethnal too. ZLF talks plenty of sense and the old school of Tilly, Lapps etc are good value but then I''m biased as they''re now good friends.

The board is less entertaining without Morty and Chopsy but Crafty and Tangible Fixed Donkey are always good for a giggle.

And Nutty Nigel has a lot to answer for.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Warren Hill and Frankel were both excellent posters. I also miss Cluck. And Bly Bly Babes.

On a serious note, Purple is excellent and Bethnal too. ZLF talks plenty of sense and the old school of Tilly, Lapps etc are good value but then I''m biased as they''re now good friends.

The board is less entertaining without Morty and Chopsy but Crafty and Tangible Fixed Donkey are always good for a giggle.

And Nutty Nigel has a lot to answer for.[/quote]your good self for one

Personally, I enjoy Waveney and his cast of thousands. The place wouldn''t be the same without them. And what would Lapps fill his day with if he left?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So do I. Another top PUP who was a great asset to the forum.[/quote]Is he banned or has he just flounced off ?

I think the place would be healthier and more vibrant with the likes of Morty and Chops.

My son has no end of plastic dinosaurs, I don''t need to read them on here.

Parma and Ricardo are the two stand outs. Plenty of great posters on here but those two are in a league of their own.

Everything they post is so engaging and thought provoking. Posts like theirs are why I go to football forums in the first place.

[quote user="Morgan"]@ICS He fed burgers to swans to make them float better[/quote]If no one else got it, I got the Alan Partridge reference ;)

[quote user="Herman"]Paul Moy for the sheer mind boggling ''entertainment''.[:''(][/quote]

When can I be sectioned?

You may be sectioned

where someone has raised concerns about your mental health and has

contacted your local social services or local community mental health

team.

This person could be:

• a health professional, such as your GP
  • a member of your family or someone else you know
  • your nearest relative
  • your psychiatrist

You should only be sectioned if:

• you need to be assessed and treated for your mental health problem urgently
  • your health would be at serious risk of getting worse if you did not get treatment quickly
  • your safety or someone else’s safety would be at serious risk if you did not get treatment quickly
  • your doctor thinks you need to be assessed and treated in hospital,

for example if you need to be monitored very regularly because you have

to take new or very powerful medication. Otherwise, you may be asked to

attend a hospital out-patient clinic.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I think the place would be healthier and more vibrant with the likes of Morty and Chops. [/quote]

Healthier??  No.  It''s not just been those two, there have been several types over the years who tried to "own" the board and certain posters - so this place is imo better without those whose main aim is to make life diffcult for posters for egotistical personal reasons, rather than for footballing reasons. I had to really fight my corner against the twisted mentality that followed me around - not that I don''t sometimes deserve a bit of flack - but the lengths to which it was taken to by one or two, basically to try and make it too difficult for me to post anything at all, good or bad, was just plain wrong. However "good" they might look on the surface some of the time - they show their true colours when pushed too far on their opinions and resort to abuse or worse - often twisting what has been said trying to get others to join in.  Bullying, abuse, mobbism......we don''t need it and it''s a better place without it.

Nice to see that LDC is STILL banging the martyr drum despite the key posters he had an issue with, no longer even being here.Looks like your grand plan for the team isn''t going to work out either, what with ''left wing'' Dorrans likely going to Rangers, and our ''De Gea'' being sold to PNE, it''s all falling apart isn''t it?As for good posters, big fan of Parma myself and have always respected Ricardo''s match reports (even if we might not agree on politics [:)]), and of course you have to give great credit to Nutty for the PUP''s, not to mention that ZLF seems to often have very similar thoughts to my own on team selections and player choices [:D]