Sign in to follow this  
Just Dan

TOP POSTERS ON HERE

Sorry, not shouting - but I wanted to thank the following contributors to this forum. Sure I will have missed some off, but here are my favs (in no particular order):-

Parma Ham

Tilly

It''s Character Forming

Indy

Bethnal

Riccardo

I have only one favorite on here. He is.........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks.[:D]

Crikey Lapps, didn''t realise Waveney''s list was that long - I''ve boringly been the same since day1.

Not really at all interested in the ''mine''s bigger/better than yours'' thing, but do like to read Ricardo''s reports when I can''t get to a game.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]How do you manage to follow all of Waveney''s pseudonym''s ?[/quote]Quite simple really. I just opened a file and put a link to it on my desktop so it''s quick and easy to access and then add each new name (I missed a few in the early days when Peter the deleter was following him around though). [:)]Come to think of it, he''s due another change as he''s had this latest name at least a fortnight. [:D]

if you ask me all this name changing should be bannedand maybe an age limit as well might help

There''s so many good posters on here, wouldn''t wish to pick anyone out

Lappin , Cant believe you kept Waveney''s list uptodate lol, do you have a similar list for City 1st (Jean Moulin at present)

[quote user="Diane"]Lappin , Cant believe you kept Waveney''s list uptodate lol, do you have a similar list for City 1st (Jean Moulin at present)[/quote]No. Simple reason, every one of Waveney''s were new accounts whereas City1st just changes his name on his original account.

[quote user="Canary Top Hat"]I miss Morty maybe we should have a thread to get him unbanned?[/quote]

Does anyone know what Morty did?

I miss Morty, had some good points, Feed The Wolf is another good poster, actually I like all posters.

Whoops! Just had to update the list........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat

Don''t really like thinking about who is better than anyone else really, that is half of what got me into bother with certain nameless posters who continually seemed to want to own the board for themselves.  But for me, love Parma''s input, Ricardo''s reports are unmissable as a fan''s eye view of what really happened if you can''t get to matches and Nutty''s work on PUPs absolutely beyond reproach.  We''re all different, though - and vive'' la difference - and we''re all great as we support the best club in the land!    (ps - Morgan/Midlands, the fivers are in the post [;)] )

There are many excellent posters here.Too many to mention. But for fact-based insights, in slightly different areas, two stand out - Bethnal and Parma.

Lakey, you do dig yourself into a hole sometimes but you stand by your principles and I''ve got to commend you for that. Plus you have a funky hat. Which I hope you wear all the time?!!

A couple of surprises, I must say, in Dan''s list in the OP. I won''t name names. Have to agree about BYG, though. he always backs up each point he makes with a couple of supporting sentences / examples. And things he comments on that don''t concern his knowledge of the game, are always based on logic and common sense. I do get in a muddle at times with who''s who - a few similar sounding names. But basically the posters that normally make me sit up straight and take note include BGY, Parma, Badger, Branston, Herman, kick it off, among many others. I do scroll past some other regulars, though. I loved Badger''s brilliant recent post in response to a couple of miserable so and sos, countering their moaning about corporation tax, especially as he himself was / is an MD of a biggish company.

[quote user="Morgan"]Lakey, you do dig yourself into a hole sometimes but you stand by your principles and I''ve got to commend you for that. Plus you have a funky hat. Which I hope you wear all the time?!![/quote]hat ?I just thought he had got his head stuck in a bird cage .....for some reason